Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Wall mounted Hat Rack

by boblishman Posted 6th May 2005 at 3:49 PM - Updated 6th May 2005 at 4:08 PM by boblishman

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th May 2005 at 3:55 PM
too cool, and was wondering if you could make one a tack room one too, you know, hang your saddle on etc, thanks for all the work
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th May 2005 at 3:58 PM
it looks great. i love everything you do. i just wish when others do recolors that they when put it in .zip instead of .rar. thinks for all your work.
Instructor
#4 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:00 PM
ok Bob you always tell us how your sims don't like what you make,how did this fare up to them?Btw good work and of course I will test for you.
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chris_robey2000
ok Bob you always tell us how your sims don't like what you make,how did this fare up to them?Btw good work and of course I will test for you.

...sorry chris_robey2000 ... (I've ammended the first post accordingly) ... there are no interactions with this item... ... sorry!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:16 PM
So no more laughing and they can't appreciate it either !
That's Ok . .
Thank you !
#7 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:27 PM
I'm downloading it right now. I hope it works. Thanx
xxx
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:37 PM
Good work once again =)! I can't wait for the floor one =D

Btw, if that is you in the piccy then... well... umm... uhh yeah... what was i saying then?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:42 PM
Boblishman, your objects are brilliant! They make the game more realistic and fill the empty spaces on desks, surfaces, etc. keep it up!

quickie request, whilst i have your attention: can you please make some shop display objects inside surfaces, like things for sale?

(it irks me that the only thing to buy in a community lot are mags, sim games with a 2 limit, and clothes. At least this would add a sense of actual shopping.) just a thought.

"Son, you've got a panty on yo haid..." Raisin' Arizona
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th May 2005 at 6:45 PM
Is it me or is everyone not seeing the pictures here?
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#11 Old 6th May 2005 at 7:51 PM
oh, poo... my comment didn't show up... probably because when i submitted it, the server died.

anyway, if this will make it, i just wanted you to know that i love it! i was actually asking for the floor hat/coat rack, but the wall-mounted one will do just perfectly. anything from you is always well-received. thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th May 2005 at 12:37 AM
How awesome! Thank you!
Scholar
#13 Old 7th May 2005 at 1:44 AM
Thank you again for another great object. Going off to test. Do you think that you could make a rack of dried herbs? Or,ooo!...a rack of curing meats( for a farmhouse)...or does this request sound too far-fetched?
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th May 2005 at 1:44 AM
Yeah Daysies asked for floor one. I asked for floor and wall :p

Great Job on this as always Tested in my game works just fine.

~*Jack: Sawyer, you know how to use a gun?
Sawyer: There's a polar bear that thinks so. *~

~*Hurley:[to Sawyer, commenting on his glasses] Dude! Looks like
someone steamrolled Harry Potter!*~
#15 Old 7th May 2005 at 2:39 AM
Awesome work, thank you
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th May 2005 at 3:10 AM
What more can I say, lol, see bob's name, see bob's item, see bagracer download! your items are allways top notch thanks for all your stuff!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th May 2005 at 3:19 AM
thank you! awesome job!!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th May 2005 at 4:14 AM
that looks awesome! thanks bud!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 7th May 2005 at 4:44 AM
Its good. Could you add some coats to it as decorative?
I also asked for the hat and coat rack. I wasn't specific when I asked. I was refering to the floor one.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 7th May 2005 at 5:35 AM
One word: fabulous!!! Keep up the great work!!! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 7th May 2005 at 5:56 AM
Thank you Bob! Love that personal touch!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 7th May 2005 at 6:49 AM
Thank you Bob it's great like all your goodies.
Scholar
#23 Old 7th May 2005 at 7:37 AM
Cute! I had one like this when my kids were little. I had it mounted at their level, so they could keep up with their stuff. Love this, thank you, I will test it as soon as I get a chance to play. Great work, simple things are so wonderful. Makes our houses, homes.

Teresa
Field Researcher
#24 Old 7th May 2005 at 8:10 AM
I love coming on here and seeing new things from you Bob. Will test. And your umbrella looks cute in my Sim house. As ever, I want more.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th May 2005 at 9:52 AM
Thank you so much Bob!
Page 1 of 2