Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glowing 'Eden Club' lingerie by LadySpira

by LadySpira Posted 22nd Aug 2018 at 7:28 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2018 at 7:02 PM by LadySpira

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 8:02 PM
Could you post your sims? They look so much like the characters
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 8:41 PM
Marry me pls I love your detroit stuff
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cnm0604
Could you post your sims? They look so much like the characters
oh thank you! It's always great to know I managed to replicate the characters decently. is there someone you'd like to have specifically? I'm always using a ton of cc (skin details, makeup, custom sliders) on my sims, so sharing them all without a great demand would take me a while
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beeyu
Marry me pls I love your detroit stuff
I appreciate the proposal and file it for later use ♥
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySpira
oh thank you! It's always great to know I managed to replicate the characters decently. is there someone you'd like to have specifically? I'm always using a ton of cc (skin details, makeup, custom sliders) on my sims, so sharing them all without a great demand would take me a while

Could you put Simon up? And the fact that you use so much cc is awesome, thank you for your amazing creations!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cnm0604
Could you put Simon up? And the fact that you use so much cc is awesome, thank you for your amazing creations!!
I feel flattered, thank you xD I love Simon, I feel like his personality is similar to my own in a way. Of course I can upload him
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:46 AM
This is amazing, i can't wait to see what you create in the future!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 3:09 AM
Amazing work! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 3:38 AM
OMG THESE ARE AMAZING! I'm trying to find a way to make glowing cc in 3 but no luck
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 4:48 AM
Awesome! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 8:44 AM
Thanks for the hard work!, pls pls pls, can u please make an uniform of housekeeper?, like klara or Daniel.
I would love it a lot!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 11:57 AM
i like this a lot, plus your temple-rings. But, i wondered, if it's not too much trouble, do you think you can make a "Simlish" version of this lingerie?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tulioviedo
Thanks for the hard work!, pls pls pls, can u please make an uniform of housekeeper?, like klara or Daniel.
I would love it a lot!!!
I definitely WILL create Kara's dress since I'm basically in love with it and at some point probably a male housekeeper uniform too
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Paeonia
i like this a lot, plus your temple-rings. But, i wondered, if it's not too much trouble, do you think you can make a "Simlish" version of this lingerie?
glad you like it! about the simlish version of the lingerie: of course it's possible for me to create it - however, currently there are just too many other projects that I'd like to prioritize. sorry that I can't promise anything!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zacatack_8
OMG THESE ARE AMAZING! I'm trying to find a way to make glowing cc in 3 but no luck
ha, I can relate. I have no idea how that stuff works for sims 3 either
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 2:46 PM
could you make the boxers version too? that would be awesome
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sonic 325
could you make the boxers version too? that would be awesome
yes, I already figured they're kind of missing
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 6:36 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySpira
glad you like it! about the simlish version of the lingerie: of course it's possible for me to create it - however, currently there are just too many other projects that I'd like to prioritize. sorry that I can't promise anything!

i totally understand Thanks for responding to my question tho. i look forward to seeing other stuff you create.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 3:34 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for posting all of this top quality android cc! I've been sucked into the D:BH fandom and I'm SO thankful to have found someone who makes this stuff in such an amazing way. Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dead.rose.petals
I just wanted to say thank you for posting all of this top quality android cc! I've been sucked into the D:BH fandom and I'm SO thankful to have found someone who makes this stuff in such an amazing way. Keep up the good work!
thank you for taking the time to comment! this is incredibly motivating
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 10:03 PM
Thank's Spira. =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by B10HAZARDX333
Thank's Spira. =)
glad you like it
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 1:56 PM
I love this! Thank you so much. This combined with my revamping the police station to look like the one in Detroit has made my gameplay very android-y! <3
Page 1 of 2