Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Children & Toddlers can Follow Sims

by TheSweetSimmer Posted 8th Sep 2018 at 2:42 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2018 at 7:42 PM by TheSweetToddler

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 4:07 PM
You are amazing! You are such a blessing to this community.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 6:15 PM
Amazing idea! Adds realism to the game :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 7:35 PM
Hahah,that'd be soo me in real life-badgering people with a speech bubble above my head "there's no food''.
TSM,great like always! :D♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 7:39 PM
So they follow you just like a puppy? That's hilarious!!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Capt.AZZMO
So they follow you just like a puppy? That's hilarious!!

Yes, exactly! It's the same interaction pets perform on sims

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 1:53 AM
Wonderful!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shecyclopedia
You are amazing! You are such a blessing to this community.

I agree!

You are renewing this game with every mod you make. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 10:14 PM
Brilliant idea. I wonder what else you will invent!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 3:27 PM
This is an amazing mod! Great work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 6:49 PM
plz bring back toddlers stealing bottles + escaping from cribs! thanks anyways!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 2:52 AM
Funny, but i find it kindy scary with the kid just standing there, so i won't be having this in my game, but great idea anyway ;) I know im a scaredycat, but it just gives me the heebie-jeebies having seen to many horror-films :D Look forward to the next brilliant idea ;)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 3:53 AM
I love your work. Could you please make a mod where toddlers can climb stairs? Thanks for reading!
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsPixelPalace
I love your work. Could you please make a mod where toddlers can climb stairs? Thanks for reading!
Haha I'm actually already working on it, I've done the animations of them going down them, but I haven't yet tested if they do go down the stairs. I'm note sure if I'll need a script mod for it to work, depending on if it's hard coded or not. I'm on vacation right now, so I won't be able to do anything right now, but I'll let you know if it works if you want when I get back

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 1:04 PM
I'm having a small problem with hungry children following the parent. When the parent finished cooking, grabbed a plate and is already eating, the child still follows the parent with the hungy thought bubble instead of eating too.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arathea
I'm having a small problem with hungry children following the parent. When the parent finished cooking, grabbed a plate and is already eating, the child still follows the parent with the hungy thought bubble instead of eating too.

That's actually just how the mod is, they're not programmed to follow their parents around until food has been served, except if they have finished following them, that's when they should head for the food then.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 9:37 PM
LOL, I just laughed at the thought of children following other children around. "Do I look like your mother/father?!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 1:34 AM
muchas gracias
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 1:52 PM
I love it thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 9:35 AM
I neevr knew i needed this, Thanks sweet!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 8:02 AM
This is adorable lol