Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Prosperity Penthouse (Only 2 CC!)

by Kylaaab Posted 13th Oct 2018 at 2:40 AM - Updated 18th Feb 2019 at 8:54 PM by Kylaaab

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 1:14 AM
Very Nice. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 10:45 PM
WOW...! What an awesome house. Got to get this one.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 9:56 PM
Its finally usable
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aturchomicz
Its finally usable

I'm a bit confused by what you mean, not gonna lie.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 9:41 AM
Hello Kylaaab (:
This building looks amazing! Even though I won't be able to use it - i made a sims world in CAW mostly with small lots - I wanted to say, that talented builders like you are inspiring me for my buildings and i wanna say thank you for your great work!
One question tho' : Which world is it you have placed this apartment? Looks really nice (:

Have a great autumn, Kylaaab and a spooky Halloween!

Greetings, Fluse
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fluse
Hello Kylaaab (:
This building looks amazing! Even though I won't be able to use it - i made a sims world in CAW mostly with small lots - I wanted to say, that talented builders like you are inspiring me for my buildings and i wanna say thank you for your great work!
One question tho' : Which world is it you have placed this apartment? Looks really nice (:

Have a great autumn, Kylaaab and a spooky Halloween!

Greetings, Fluse

@Fluse , thanks so much! And the world I used is right here-> Rosewood Hills

Happy Halloween to you too!