Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Llama Foods Supermarket

by joandsarah77 Posted 26th Oct 2018 at 7:44 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2019 at 4:28 AM by joandsarah77

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 9:05 AM
This makes my shopping centre look very insignificant! lol. I love it, it's very realistic and I'm sure my Sims will love it, too!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 9:27 AM
Aww, I bet it's cute, got a link?

Thank you for commenting.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 4:37 PM
Great store! It's bright and clean - and has everything a sim could possible need! Thanksies

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 11:25 PM
Thanks Cat :lovestruc

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 12:19 AM
Jo's this is Absolutely beautiful I love your whole setup,but unfortunately all I can do is look, I don't have all of your EPs.
I do have BV and FT but they seem not to work well in my game,but never mind me what you have build here is GREAT.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 3:03 PM
Oh, I love it! I work at a supermarket and can never find ones that are both practical for sims and realistic enough to not bother me. Yours looks amazing! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 3:02 AM
Love this, Jo- and congrats on the pick!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 11:59 PM Last edited by Simonut : 30th Oct 2018 at 1:54 AM.
@joandsarah77 Question Please you mention and your wonderful signs poster that you use the fish that Sims can buy and eat, are you referring to The PC Sims fish kiosk mod ? If so I have that mod the Sims can buy and I have them to stock it in their fridge, my problem is I can not always find it in the fridge,maybe because I have many custom foods. Or are you using another mod where the Sims can buy? If so Please share. I made my Butcher Shop yesterday I just wanted a small lot so I use Mary Lou 1x1 lot it's perfect. Thank to you Jo's your wonderful signs and grocery store push me to do so. I notice the meat counter with the deco meats do not have an option for Sims to view but the hang sausages do.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 3:14 AM
No, just extracted sims 2 fish. The same fish that sims go fishing for. Check the credits, the link is in there.

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 12:52 AM Last edited by Simonut : 31st Oct 2018 at 1:23 AM.
@joandsarah77 This is what I use in my butcher shop, these recolors ( I use the white recolors to match the meat counter ) with PCSims fish they come big and small.
With the Mod you can direct your Sims to buy fish and it will show up in their inventory which you can stock in the fridge for them to eat you don't have to extract Sims 2 fish PC sims Mod do it all for you.

NOTE : Michelle who did the recolors also Slaved PC Mod to the Kiosk so everything you need is there just download and put in your folders under Mods ( it work perfect. ) Now once you direct a Sims to buy they will go crazy with buying so you have to stop them. Here it is and all ready The Mod have been Slaved within. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=580464 If you have her Freezers recolors it will show up for that as well here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=562764
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 1:19 AM
Yes, I also have the PC sims fish container in my game, but here I just used game extracted fish.

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#13 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Yes, I also have the PC sims fish container in my game, but here I just used game extracted fish.

Ok You are always a head of me lol

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 12:58 AM
This is lovely. @joandsarah77, I really appreciate when modders don't overload their downloads with too much CC, but I am curious about other things you use and what your own store looks like. Would you consider showing us a few pics of the version you play?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 10:32 AM
@Sunrader Once I have the store set up properly I will add some pictures to my business thread (in my siggy) But basically it's this shop but with shelves that have room to add individual items. I want sims to go and buy certain things like the main ingredients before I allow them to cook a dish. Feel free to bump my business thread and talk about it on there.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 4:03 AM
This looks wonderful, and I look forward to using this lot. Thank you for making it! ^-^

Just a heads up though: the link you gave to Pixelry's site leads to a dead end. I did manage to find her grocery set here, if anyone needs it.
https://8bitplumbot.tumblr.com/post...e-attempt-of-me
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 10:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up @freesimmy21 The link must have changed since I uploaded. I will fix that up.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 2:01 AM
What a great store ! But I have a problem. After I download the .rar file, when I extract it, it says the file is empty. What can I do ?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arlequin1981
What a great store ! But I have a problem. After I download the .rar file, when I extract it, it says the file is empty. What can I do ?

That would be because you are on the older version of WinRar. I had that myself and upgraded and problem solved, but now I am on the new one you will be getting that same issue. Just go grab the latest version of WinRAR and it should be fine.

~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#20 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 6:56 AM
Three Problem Areas
I found 3 problems:

1) the souvinier counter sales person can is prevented from getting behind the counter to acess the till.

2.) The two clothes racks near the souvenier counter - next to the magazine rack, cannot be used to make a purchase.

3) The cashier at the check out with the dog collar display must cope with customers invading her space.

Being a builder I can mend these in the store in my game. Lovely build and fun to visit.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 7:28 AM
Thanks for the feedback @teafortwo I'll look into it.
1)Was it the arch?
2) Probably backwards, I can never remember which way they go.
3) can't remember that, but thanks.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 9:51 PM
This is very well done. I want to commend you. It is good to see creativity, patience, and great game played rolled up nicely in one design. Sweet!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 4:45 AM
Thanks.

File updated to fix the two issues, 1) Backwards clothing rack-apparently the arrow has to face the wall not out and removed the wedding arch which looked pretty but was blocking the cashier.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 5:06 PM
Amazing!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 4:11 AM
Looks beautiful but would not load for me :( I suspect my graphics card is not powerful enough. If I load another lot, I can access the cc for this one though, lol
Page 1 of 2