Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Treetops - The Budding Branch

by Crowkeeper Posted 12th Nov 2018 at 6:30 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2018 at 7:33 PM by Crowkeeper

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 7:15 PM
This is so adorable and make me think to Forest Kokiri from Zelda Ocarina of Time
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 12:52 AM
This lot, and your other one in the same style, are beautiful. I love the little details like the hanging lights and the leaves emerging from the roof. Plus, it's always great to see creative CC-free lots.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 5:41 PM
This is wonderful. You are so so creative. Thank you. <3
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 9:13 PM
This is wonderful! And a perfect complement to your other lot The Blossoming Crown too. And no cc with either, which is a great boon for somebody like me, who's game is already bloated with stuff.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 11:16 PM
Ahhhhh I can't wait to download, it's gorgeous! :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 1:10 AM
I love this house, lovely!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 9:15 AM
This looks like something straight out of Skyrim. Well done, it's magically good!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th May 2019 at 2:58 PM
Hi, I downloaded this lot along with the other ones and they are beautiful! I do have one question about the big trees. When I went looking at the houses it allowed me to click on the big tree with the eye dropper, called spooky tree i think, and i could clone it but it didn't show up in my catalog, like the catalog didn't move at all to tell me what section it was in. Does anywhere know where this tree is? I have all expansion packs except UNI. I would like to use it in a smaller starter type house. Thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th May 2019 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christinalee
Hi, I downloaded this lot along with the other ones and they are beautiful! I do have one question about the big trees. When I went looking at the houses it allowed me to click on the big tree with the eye dropper, called spooky tree i think, and i could clone it but it didn't show up in my catalog, like the catalog didn't move at all to tell me what section it was in. Does anywhere know where this tree is? I have all expansion packs except UNI. I would like to use it in a smaller starter type house. Thank you

Hello The tree is in the buydebug miscallenous cathegory. It is from the Season EP

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 8:23 PM
OMG! Exactly what I wanted. I'm loving your creations. * - *~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 5:36 AM
This is a really beautiful home! The detail you placed into creating an awesome treehouse is priceless. :)