Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Restaurant - 'The Resting Dutchman'

by SatiSim Posted 13th Dec 2018 at 9:19 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 9:40 PM
Finally somebody actually made a good lot. Very impressive. the level of detail is remarkable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 9:44 PM
wow it look so cool thank you very much
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 9:55 PM
oh my gosh. fantastic! have a feeling of TS Medieval.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 10:59 PM
Truly magnificent!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilmissrain
Truly magnificent!!!!

Thank you! Hope you enjoy!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
oh my gosh. fantastic! have a feeling of TS Medieval.

I wish we had a pack for ts4! But thank you, I'm a big fan of medieval stuff so this is a big compliment <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Korvisha
wow it look so cool thank you very much

I'm giving that back, thanks for downloading! Hope you enjoy! <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pianogrinder
Finally somebody actually made a good lot. Very impressive. the level of detail is remarkable.

Haha thank you, feeling honored my first post impresses you that much! Hope you enjoy! <3
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 1:20 AM
Actually I can`t imagine how have you did it! Loks really awesome. But I can`t understand where is this ship model comes from. And how all this could inside
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 9:08 AM
Amazing!!! I wreck my brain trying to figure out how you place the ship and have the sims able to get on deck!!! Marvelous work. Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Actually I can`t imagine how have you did it! Loks really awesome. But I can`t understand where is this ship model comes from. And how all this could inside

Thank you! The ship models are stage items from get famous made bigger
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by holste7
Amazing!!! I wreck my brain trying to figure out how you place the ship and have the sims able to get on deck!!! Marvelous work. Thanks for sharing

Yup, I lost some nerves to that too 😂 thank you!
Theorist
#14 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SatiSim
Thank you! The ship models are stage items from get famous made bigger

Oh. Fine. I have not this EP. So i`ll don`t uderstand but just to watch here.
I think you need much practice for interior work. There are a lot of fishwebbing and barrel-looking stuff at Cats and Dogs EP! But... you have already noticed at this thread. So wish you had more time fer this practice)
Cheers from Russia!

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 2:34 PM
Your restaurant looks amazing! I also like the way you build the landscape and water around the ship itself.
Thanks for crediting me for the objects you've used, they're very well used! Oh I was just thinking, my Animated Sharks around it would fit the scene too, don't know if the guests would like it though
Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 2:47 PM
I love it. But, what lot did you put it on?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 3:42 PM
Finally!! Since "Dine Out" was released I've downloaded a few pirate ship restaurants; none of them work well. They suffer from crowded narrow walk spaces and eating areas, and impractical layouts. Yours seems to work great (I haven't fully tested it yet). I love the use of Bakie's stuff. As you said the interior could use a little more work, but it still looks fine. Good work and thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Your restaurant looks amazing! I also like the way you build the landscape and water around the ship itself.
Thanks for crediting me for the objects you've used, they're very well used! Oh I was just thinking, my Animated Sharks around it would fit the scene too, don't know if the guests would like it though
Keep up the good work!

Thank you for creating, I will keep leaving compliments on YT :3
Getting in touch with you is always a pleasure!
That idea of the sharks is great, I actually have them downloaded but didn't think of it! That would've been a great addition! Of course I had to add a plank then to send rude customers to the sharks
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Oh. Fine. I have not this EP. So i`ll don`t uderstand but just to watch here.
I think you need much practice for interior work. There are a lot of fishwebbing and barrel-looking stuff at Cats and Dogs EP! But... you have already noticed at this thread. So wish you had more time fer this practice)
Cheers from Russia!

I Literally don't know how I couldn't think of these, they would've fit perfect!
But comments like yours are the reason I look forward to post more, I always get inspiration thanks to you people <3 thank you! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 2cool4u_1
Finally!! Since "Dine Out" was released I've downloaded a few pirate ship restaurants; none of them work well. They suffer from crowded narrow walk spaces and eating areas, and impractical layouts. Yours seems to work great (I haven't fully tested it yet). I love the use of Bakie's stuff. As you said the interior could use a little more work, but it still looks fine. Good work and thanks!

I hope it works after some extra tests too! If no I'd like to know what I could to better to make it more practical! Since I'm not really playing, just building, sometimes my buildings have some issues too but I'm glad this one hasn't (so far:3)
I'm working on my Interior skills!! maybe leaves a little space for everyone to customize it, let's say that was the plan
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by radiodj39
I love it. But, what lot did you put it on?

It's the lot nearest to the water on the bottom right of windenburg map. I think it works best there, but I think you can place it almost everywhere you like thanks and enjoy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 5:27 PM
Building takes me so much time and I needed something like this on my game. Thank you so much, it's gorgeous
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hiday
Building takes me so much time and I needed something like this on my game. Thank you so much, it's gorgeous

I'm glad one of my buildings is part of your Sims world, thank you! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 8:47 PM
awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 9:56 PM
A pirate-themed restaurant! How original!
Page 1 of 2