Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian Baby Clothes

by Charity Posted 13th Dec 2018 at 12:16 AM - Updated 16th Dec 2018 at 11:45 AM by Charity

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 4:37 AM
Lovely!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 9:22 AM
Great job Charity, I especially like the little bloomers and top.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 9:44 PM
It's great to finally see another historical download. These are fantastic, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 9:53 PM
I love this! I don't play a historical game, but the baby nightgown will fit right in with my growing collection of baby clothes. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 2:19 AM
Oh my goodness--these are perfect! And historically-accurate (the baby gowns can double as baptism/christening gowns, yay!!)

I must go look up how to use this mod...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 5:51 AM
These are gorgeous!!! Thank you!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 3:30 AM
These are adorable Charity!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 1:48 AM
I would have loved to have these when I played TS2! If you don't mind I'd like to convert them to TS3; after 10+ years since modding TS2 I'm just recently learning to mod TS3, so I hardly know what I'm doing and there's no telling when I'd actually get to converting items.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bottlewater
I would have loved to have these when I played TS2! If you don't mind I'd like to convert them to TS3; after 10+ years since modding TS2 I'm just recently learning to mod TS3, so I hardly know what I'm doing and there's no telling when I'd actually get to converting items.

Sure, no problem. I'd make sure to copy the disclaimer in my description though for remixes of AAS work, just to be safe.