Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster Writing (1.90): faster4x, 2x or instant completed

by c821118 Posted 17th Dec 2018 at 6:14 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2022 at 3:43 PM by c821118 : Compatibility 1.90.358.1030 (2022/7/26)

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 6:45 PM Last edited by Nintai : 18th Dec 2018 at 3:54 AM.
Thank you for the slower version. If you are open to request some even slower versions would be amazing. Maybe a 3x or a 4x slower version? Together with a mod for higher royalties this would make writing more realistic. There are some around that increase royalties I think.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 6:48 PM
Could you please make a 4x slower version so writing books becomes a bit more balanced compared to writing songs?
Inventor
#4 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nintai
Thank you for the slower version. If you are open to request some even slower versions would be amazing. Maybe a 3x or a 4x slower version? Together with a mod for higher royalties this would make writing more realistic. There are some around that increase royalties I think.

You should check this https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...g-crafting-time It has slower writing as well as higher royalities.

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 6:09 PM
Finally! I've been looking for an accessible writing mod that speeds up the process a bit more and I'm surprised so few modders have made such a mod until now. I've only found one other mod that speeds up writing, but it was on a rather obscure website that I can't seem to find anymore so thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 9:39 PM
I love this mod! I had just downloaded it and used it a few times when the free update rolled out today. After downloading and installing the update the mod seems to have broken and I cant finish my novel.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 1:12 PM
My mistake! After more research it was another mod that was conflicting after the update. This one still works beautifully!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 9:33 PM
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 1:58 PM
Merci pour ce mod ! Il est très utile. Il serait possible d'envisager dans l'avenir la même chose avec les chansons et compositions musicales ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 3:08 PM
Thank you! It is really useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 4:32 PM
Well can you make all crafting faster? like painting, workbench, flower arranging, write lyrics and so on, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 5:09 PM
Thanks for this!!! I was generally bored waiting for them to finish writing.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 2:00 AM
Good news, This mod is still working with 1.49
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 12:54 PM
I dont know why but after a while i cant finish any book. My sim just sit near the pc and boom nothing happened and writong is canceled
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 6:55 PM
I have the same issue as #14. removed the mod and all mods for that matter didn't fix it. repaired my game and also installing it all from scrats nothing helped. And nothing else but this mod changed my game when the issue began no patch or anything. really weird and quite sad.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 12:53 AM
i'm having the issue of my sim not being able to complete certain books as well. she will be writing a book and out of nowhere stops writing and if i try to get her to complete the book, it will get canceled out. i've taken out this mod and she still can't continue writing that book(s). it may not even have anything to do with this mod or any mods and maybe just the game it's self and searching up the problem hasn't helped at all sadly

it's not a big deal, just a slight annoyance
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 9:34 PM
wow! I have needed it thx
Field Researcher
#18 Old 10th May 2019 at 6:04 AM
I too have the issue with this mod that sometimes (not always, I'd say it's 50/50 so far) my sim stops writing a book and then it won't be finished no matter what. I love this mod otherwise, writing take sooo long, so I'm hoping someone can figure out what is causing this. If it is another mod that interferes I'd love to know so I might remove it.
And I've had plenty of writer sims before btw, and this has never happened, so it isn't my game in itself (my game is plenty odd by itself otherwise, just not in this particular instance )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th May 2019 at 12:15 PM
Hi everyone,
Thanks for reporting the problem of "can't finished book".
I tried to edit another values, and it seems fine now.
Please update this mod to version 1.2, Thank you guys!

Just in case: after you update mod, please scrap all current books then write a new one.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th May 2019 at 6:28 AM
Oh thank you! I'll try this out today
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 8:16 PM
I also had the not writing/finishing book, so I deleted the mod, which didn't fix the issue, so I downloaded the instant version, still same issue. My writer refuses to write! PLEASE FIX!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 9:11 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 7:52 AM
I also had the same problem. I found out that MSQSIMS_No Autonomous_Computer.package had a conflict with this mod, so when I removed that, it worked.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 3:35 PM
Is this mod working with patch 1.53
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Aug 2019 at 6:16 PM
Thank you this is so awesome!
Page 1 of 4