Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Career: Bratva (ENG/GER/CHI)

by artystanks Posted 19th Dec 2018 at 3:31 PM - Updated 19th Dec 2018 at 10:27 PM by artystanks : New Languages

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 4:53 PM
Very nice, thank you. I have a couple of Russian Sims that happen to be criminals and that are a little bit pissed off by the default crime career. They would like this one better!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 6:01 PM
OMG! There is not a word to describe my excitement about this career. You have outdone yourself. Take a bow.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 6:17 PM
Woww it's so cool career, it's the first career i wanna help to translate,can i get your authorize to translate this career into Chinese?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dannywangjo
Woww it's so cool career, it's the first career i wanna help to translate,can i get your authorize to translate this career into Chinese?

Thank you, that would be super awesome! I'll send you a PM so we can discuss!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 6:42 PM
And why english and not russian? It's kinda clear as day that you're russian and not foreigner trying to sound like one.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wakaitsu
And why english and not russian? It's kinda clear as day that you're russian and not foreigner trying to sound like one.

Oh nooo, I have been found out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 8:14 PM
My sims thank you for this career!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 9:05 PM
You should see if you can get this connected to Sacrificial's SERIAL KILLER mod... where you can get money for becoming a hitman for the BRATVA... or you can steal and extort money from SIMS...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 9:53 PM
now that's cool
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dwkish
You should see if you can get this connected to Sacrificial's SERIAL KILLER mod... where you can get money for becoming a hitman for the BRATVA... or you can steal and extort money from SIMS...

Hmm, I'm unfortunately a total beginner with mod making so I don't know if I could pull off something like that, but I'll definitely keep it in mind and look into it.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 2:39 PM
Thanks for making this.

Are you planning to make an Italian Mafia career? (You don't have to or anything, I'm just curious.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 3:11 PM
suka blyad', zachem ti eto sdelal, vihodi za menia
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Midnight Vampire
Thanks for making this.

Are you planning to make an Italian Mafia career? (You don't have to or anything, I'm just curious.)

You're welcome!
I won't make an Italian version since it already exists. Tumblrpotato made one. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=614717
Haven't tested/downloaded it, but it looks like it's up to date.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 1:03 AM
Thank you so much, just love this mod!
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by artystanks
You're welcome!
I won't make an Italian version since it already exists. Tumblrpotato made one. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=614717
Haven't tested/downloaded it, but it looks like it's up to date.

Oh, I didn't even realize, I should check more often if things get created/updated.

Thanks, again.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 10:47 PM
is this career still up-to-date? i'm excited to try it since it's got rave reviews and it sounds like fun