Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hanging Gardens of Babylon (No CC)

by Oo_NURSE_oO Posted 19th Jan 2019 at 5:51 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 6:45 PM
Oh! Are a newbie here? Haven`t see your creations before. Nice try to make devastated looking historical looking lot) I like the crown of the tower.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 7:24 PM
Wow.

So i don't even have TS4... but when opening MTS, i caught a glimpse of this and it's absolutely stunning! Well done! This is the type of stuff that should be picked/featured. Makes you wanna go out and buy the game, just so you can download this!

Thanks for sharing. =)

-grinEvilly
>=)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 2:49 AM
Awesome! You can see the effort you put in this lot! Great job i love it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 12:24 PM
Wow, that is a really impressive build! Looks beautiful!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 4:23 PM
Jungle Adventures would've really made this build even more amazing! The plants from that pack would've definitely taken your build to the next level. Great job!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 5:00 AM
Beautiful, thank you! <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 8:17 PM
This looks gorgeous! WOW. It will be perfect or my Greek era Sim fams! Thank you so much! Also- Just to have a really different themed wedding! Yaaas!!! <3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 8:13 AM
This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing, I can't wait to see it in game. Something different from the usual parks.