Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Reacting Positively To Sims With The Pristine Reputation.

by Manderz0630 Posted 13th Feb 2019 at 1:57 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2024 at 9:45 PM by Manderz0630

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 2:37 AM
Sorry for unrelated, but I can't handle that lady ogling that guy's chest! XDXDXD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 10:31 AM
Thank you! This is really helpful!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 3:18 PM
ThAnK yOu!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Finally! Now I don't need to cheat with UI Cheats to lower my rep!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 3:30 PM
not a minute to soon lol, silly families jumping up and down when they see each other were driving me crazy...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 9:30 PM
thank you SO much for this mod. it gets on my nerves so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 4:03 AM
thank you! it's so stupid that family members of the same household freakin get excited to see your famous sim.... it's so stupid!so thank you so much for this mod. i will most definitely use this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 9:19 PM
Yeaaaahhhhh!!! THANK YOU!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 8:03 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 5:38 AM
This is good but I think it's stopping award ceremonies from appearing on the calendar.....never got one in the whole of autumn and winter.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Feb 2019 at 1:34 PM
I am SO GLAD you made this. The constant reactions have been driving me NUTS.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 6:53 PM
THANK you. <3 <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by procian57
This is good but I think it's stopping award ceremonies from appearing on the calendar.....never got one in the whole of autumn and winter.

The mod doesn't mess with the award ceremonies. You might have a mod somewhere in your game folder that's affecting calendar events?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 2:08 AM
YAAAASSSSSS I've been waiting for this!!! I changed all my sim's reputations to neutral because this drove me insane! I can change it back now!
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 7:32 PM
Great mod, thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 8:04 PM
I wondered why anyone wanted this until I got into my current household... almost everyone has Pristine reputation, and they all burst into cheers every time someone walks into the room! And the idiots will GET OUT OF BED to cheer because someone walked past the bedroom door!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 6:37 AM
THANK YOU! I have been trying SO HARD to do a nice family picture but before posing one or the other would always end up reacting to a sim and then I'd have to teleport and pose them again and again! Saved my life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 11:30 PM
All I wanted. Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 2:46 AM
I have a multi-generational family that rolled up a bunch of popularity and fame aspirations last and current generation, leading to everyone in the family except the toddler having a pristine reputation. Every time the lot loaded for any reason, *everyone* had to drop whatever I wanted them to do in order to whoop over *everyone else*. You are a LIFESAVER (or sanity saver, at least) with this mod!
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 2:03 AM
Could you pretty please re-post your "stop celebrity walk" mod? The fix they did does not stop pre made sims nor do I have option to turn it off unless I log onto to each famous sim. -I would very much appreciate it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 3:57 AM
just what i needed, thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 5:08 PM
This mod has stopped working. Is there a chance of fixing it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Feb 2020 at 8:22 PM
Looks like it doesn't need a update because the XML tuning for the mod is the same. But, I would have to test the mod when I get the chance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Feb 2020 at 4:22 AM
Could you make a mod that stops people from throwing confetti when they see my famous sim with the "Star Treatment" perk? I really don't want to get rid of the perk but it's getting so damn annoying with her family members (who are also famous 5 stars) are throwing confetti. It's pretty much a shower of constant confetti around the house. I don't know why EA made this a thing :/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 11:55 AM
Great mod! is there something like this to prevent NPC's reacting to famous sims? I hate when the DJ stops the music to react to my famous sim, who just wanted to dance =P
Page 1 of 2