Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*11/5/21 update* The Sims 4 IKEA Home Stuff (Reward Items)

by simsi45 Posted 24th Feb 2019 at 11:30 PM - Updated 11th May 2021 at 5:01 PM by simsi45

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 1:38 AM
I love youuuuu!!! thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 2:21 AM
You really have become my favorite CC creator!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rst522
You really have become my favorite CC creator!

That's wonderful, thanks!
Theorist
#5 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 2:49 AM
Loved the video and think you did an outstanding job converting all of this stuff but I just wanted to let you and downloaders know the benno coffee table was never finished or released and isn't official content. The description I made up for the table is especially cringe worthy looking back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 3:00 AM Last edited by simsi45 : 25th Feb 2019 at 3:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
Loved the video and think you did an outstanding job converting all of this stuff but I just wanted to let you and downloaders know the benno coffee table was never finished or released and isn't official content. The description I made up for the table is especially cringe worthy looking back.

Oh god, that explains why I couldn't find it anywhere!!! I was told it was official and hidden within the game files so a friend sent me the file for it. Considering you were the one to finish it, I'll gladly remove it from the download if you want me to. Feel free to PM me, if you'd like.
Theorist
#7 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 3:15 AM
I'd never want or ask for content to be taken down - anything I did is shared without restriction and everyone is welcome to do what they like with it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 3:21 AM
@Honeywell Awesome news! I'll update the download page with the info you gave me. Also, that description is adorable (i wouldn't mind changing it if you ever come up with anything better)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 3:50 AM
as a big simfan ever since 2000 year the series first releasing, i never knew these bonus items either, until now u made it for TS4. what a surprise. bravo!
Theorist
#10 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 6:09 AM
Rushes too much! Your Ikea stuff is a leap. But you know they say check seven times bofore cut! Screen says living chairs and desk chairs are in surfaces?

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 7:51 AM
Thank you thank you thank youuuuuu!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 1:44 PM Last edited by simsi45 : 25th Feb 2019 at 2:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Rushes too much! Your Ikea stuff is a leap. But you know they say check seven times bofore cut! Screen says living chairs and desk chairs are in surfaces?

Oops just fixed them...being up till 5 am can do this to you :P
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsi45
Oops just fixed them...being up till 5 am can do this to you :P

I wish I could have this chairs in real life even they were surfaces. Round shaped paintings are must-have. Never seen such before. Like all this furnishing. All looks too comfortable!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 9:11 PM
Fabulous! I love this and the other Ikea set! You did an amazing job with the creations. Thank you for sharing your talent. ♥♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 4:54 AM
Thank you so much. I've been searching somethign like this for a while.
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
I'd never want or ask for content to be taken down - anything I did is shared without restriction and everyone is welcome to do what they like with it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 12:49 PM
Superb!!!! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 3:07 PM
Great work. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 8:49 AM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th May 2019 at 2:09 AM
Are you plannning to do this for all sims 2 stuff pack and expansion packs items
Quote: Originally posted by simsi45
Oh god, that explains why I couldn't find it anywhere!!! I was told it was official and hidden within the game files so a friend sent me the file for it. Considering you were the one to finish it, I'll gladly remove it from the download if you want me to. Feel free to PM me, if you'd like.

Are you planning to do this to all sims stuff pack and expansion items? Also, thank you at least I can back to Sims 4 with a nostalgic tear in my eyes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 7:34 PM
I love this so much. Thank you for doing this.
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 7:35 PM
Much like the first release of these items, I keep getting an error code and therefore I'm not able to download these items
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 8:01 PM
Thanks! :):):)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 8:03 PM
I love you <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 3:45 AM
I love this Ikea home stuff pack.