Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hanging Flower Baskets!

by simsi45 Posted 23rd Mar 2019 at 12:20 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2020 at 3:19 PM by simsi45

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 1:57 PM
i always like hanging flowers decorations sinceTS1. they can make rooms looking more homey and welcoming. im so thrilled u made them for TS4, and u Absolutely did a good job, like u r always sweet(ฅฅ*)♡
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
i always like hanging flowers decorations sinceTS1. they can make rooms looking more homey and welcoming. im so thrilled u made them for TS4, and u Absolutely did a good job, like u r always sweet(ฅฅ*)♡

Aww, thanks a lot! Glad you like them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 2:16 PM
Very nicely done! I will be using these on my farmhouse porch!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 4:22 PM
Just last night in game I was wishing for hanging plants! Thank you SO much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 5:47 PM
Great Job :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 6:28 PM
THANKS SO MUCH.....
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 7:01 AM
These are fabulous! I have been wanting hanging baskets in S4 since the beginning. You have so much talent! ♥♥♥
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 7:39 PM
Oh Goodie! More plants!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 11:31 PM
A long time ago Jools Simming made some hanging baskets for Build and Buy out of the World Deco objects, and I love them, but she didn't make all the different versions you have here. I'm really happy to get these, because it will fill in the gaps from her set and add some much-needed variety!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 4:21 PM
thanks
Instructor
#12 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 9:51 AM
These are great, thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 2:52 PM
Just wanted to let you know that this mod conflicts with Basemental Drugs and Private Practice mods. Too bad too, because I love the plants.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MeowBaby
Just wanted to let you know that this mod conflicts with Basemental Drugs and Private Practice mods. Too bad too, because I love the plants.

This sounds impossible, I really can't see how this would conflict with these mods (or any other mods in general) as it doesn't alter any existing resources found within the game. It's a brand new mesh, completely unrelated to them, are you sure you don't have any other mods that would maybe conflict with them?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Apr 2019 at 2:26 PM
Thank you so much dear. Super job love the flowers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 8:22 PM
very pretty these are exactly what i'm looking for.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 2:52 AM
Yes! This is amazingggg.