Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aspiration, Want and Fear Mods

by simler90 Posted 16th Apr 2019 at 7:29 PM - Updated 20th Jun 2021 at 7:05 PM by simler90

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 8:52 PM
Oh, I like this. Punishing my sims for being slackers! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 9:54 PM
This is a very much needed Mod. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 12:58 AM
As a pupper master of the destiny of my sims, I think this is exceptionally a great idea.
Thank you for this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 3:30 AM
This is a great idea..keeping the pixels from overachieving everything by the age of 10 and bragging about it, too.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 10:33 AM
Heck yeah! Punish us those losers. Great idea for a mod. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 6:49 PM Last edited by alector : 21st Apr 2019 at 8:06 PM.
I'm using this mod and the mood mod and I'm not sure which one gives me this error with "Controller - Aspiration Score Decay"? I really like the idea of both of the mods!

// I made tests and it is the mood mod after all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 9:42 AM
you really are adding more gameplay to the Sims 2, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 9:18 PM
I've always wished aspiration failure actually meant some kind of failure, so thank you for this!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Dec 2019 at 8:11 AM
Does your mod remove the therapist falling from the sky all together? (Because that's what I'm mainly looking for)
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 10:59 PM
Thank you for the new parts of this mod! I don't agree with a lot of parts of wfsanity although other parts are really necessary so if this mod could eventually replace the need for wfsanity, that would be awesome! Also, the LTA update mod conflicts with Cyjon's LTA Platinum Fix which is essential for Cyjon's awesome Fragile Permplat Mod (which does not conflict) but MidgeTheTree explains how to add Cyjon's LTA Platinum Fix into this LTA Update mod here
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd May 2021 at 9:45 PM
This is great. I've also noticed that sims build up LTA when they're staying on owned vacation lots. I've had sims just about max out their LTA as children because their family took them on a few vacations. Any chance you could update the mod to cover that?
Mad Poster
#13 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 5:43 AM
I suppose it was predictable that Want Check Tree Fixes would conflict multiple times with Pescado's Wants and Fears Sanity. I wasn't expecting to see a conflict with Pescado's BFF's are for 12s, though. Some of the features of Want Check Tree Fixes sound great, but I really like the Pescado mods as well.