Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mother Plant Resurrection Aspiration (+Extras) Updated

by Itsmysimmod Posted 9th Jun 2019 at 6:35 PM - Updated 11th Apr 2022 at 11:28 PM by Itsmysimmod

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 7:06 PM
Thank you! I have solved the mystery -- now I have a reason to do it again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 3:06 AM
this is really cool, i can't wait to check it out!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 8:09 AM
I am wondering what the purpose is for resurrecting the mother in the manner? Isn't there just a button you can click when you are in the same room as the "deceased" mother is at?
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 4:29 PM
Классный мод но пожалуйста переведите на русский .Спасибо
Cool fashion but please translate into Russian. Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FizzMidnight
I am wondering what the purpose is for resurrecting the mother in the manner? Isn't there just a button you can click when you are in the same room as the "deceased" mother is at?

With this mod you can't revive the mother plant that easy, I modified the interaction for this aspiration. Read the description well or see the images in the gallery. The purpose is for having something new to do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nadia00030
Классный мод но пожалуйста переведите на русский .Спасибо
Cool fashion but please translate into Russian. Thanks

I am not Russian but if you can do the translation is very well welcome
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 1:46 AM
i cant wait to try this out thx so much
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Itsmysimmod

Да перевела на русский.

Dakneviciene
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 7:46 PM

могу тут вам кому надо скинуть если можно.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  S4_220557DA_80000000_12000000BA5FFCE4%%+STBL.rar (1.8 KB, 13 downloads)

Dakneviciene
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 9:33 PM
OMG
THIS IS AWESOME MAN!
Thank you so much!
One question, Is this compatible with 1.52 patch?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marquillotuca89
OMG
THIS IS AWESOME MAN!
Thank you so much!
One question, Is this compatible with 1.52 patch?

Yes, it is :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 11:54 PM

Thank you! I will upload it soon as I can,
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 4:35 PM

Can you speak in english? what is that file? what program did you use? I can't investigate by myself right now due to illness.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 3:54 PM
The mod isn't working for me, I click on the mother plant to revive and I get the notification that only a bizarre fruit won't work but after that nothing happens. I don't get the hidden aspiration unlocked and the mother plant becomes unclickable
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tempesta
The mod isn't working for me, I click on the mother plant to revive and I get the notification that only a bizarre fruit won't work but after that nothing happens. I don't get the hidden aspiration unlocked and the mother plant becomes unclickable

I tested it and it's working for me. Do you have the game updated to the last patch? can you send me your savefile to try to test it with yours?
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 7:59 PM
Can you speak in english? what is that file? what program did you use? I can't investigate by myself right now due to illness.

I am not able in English but I transport with the translator I translated with the Sims 4 Package Editor program and it is only the file it it is necessary to add I just separately threw off but also the I can throw off already ready.Ð*то мой файл
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Itsmysimmod_WhimsicalMotherPlant.zip (78.9 KB, 9 downloads)

Dakneviciene
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 9:08 PM
I am not able in English but I transport with the translator I translated with the Sims 4 Package Editor program and it is only the file it it is necessary to add I just separately threw off but also the I can throw off already ready.�*то мой файл

Thank you! I will upload it soon as I can.
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 10:58 PM
I tested it and it's working for me. Do you have the game updated to the last patch? can you send me your savefile to try to test it with yours?

It's patched to 1.52 and it's giving me the last exception error. I've removed the mod and added back on and that's the only time I get that error.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 11:13 PM
It's patched to 1.52 and it's giving me the last exception error. I've removed the mod and added back on and that's the only time I get that error.

Did you test it without any other mod? this is weird, since in my game works. What dlcs do you have? can you send me the LE file?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 1:44 AM
How do I send the lte file? I should have most dlcs. I'm not sure why it doesn't work :/ I was able to get the resurrector trait by using the testingcheat equip command, but I have no idea why it won't run the aspiration storyline
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Jul 2019 at 12:54 PM
How do I send the lte file? I should have most dlcs. I'm not sure why it doesn't work :/ I was able to get the resurrector trait by using the testingcheat equip command, but I have no idea why it won't run the aspiration storyline

In my game works, that's the reason I thought it can be due to lack of dlcs. You can send the LE file in these comments, click on Go Advanced and there is an option for that. But remember LEs can be vague, but we can try to read it. And it would be even better if you send me your save file to investigate better.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 10:41 PM
the seem doesn't seem to work. when i go to revive the mother plant i get a notification saying the fruit wont work and that is it.No new aspiration or anything. Please help me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 2:02 AM Last edited by Itsmysimmod : 9th Jul 2019 at 2:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by tmwoasis
the seem doesn't seem to work. when i go to revive the mother plant i get a notification saying the fruit wont work and that is it.No new aspiration or anything. Please help me!

You are the second person telling me this, please, can you send me your savefile to investigate from there? since in my game works fine. What dlcs do you have? When you clic on the mother plant to revive, it doesn't appear a new interaction calls "pray"? With the "pray" interaction you unlock the aspiration.

And an important thing that it could be happening, do you have script mods enabled in the options of the game? did you place the mod in the correct folder? this mod has script injectors to inject custom interactions, the first interaction is an override of the original revive interaction, and that can explain why is the only one appearing. Place the mod in your main mod folder. The game reads script mods in maximum of one deep folder.
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 9:54 AM
Hi! I just get the mod and I was telling to myself that it is absolutely not logical that the hero of Strangerville, the man who killed the Motherplant get back there and revive it... May be if it is not too hard, you could think about a additional chapter or another introduction to the story, something easy and more open. May be something on the computer, just like the vampires mystery "Get information about Strangerville and / or the Motherplant". Then, "Get to a mysterious net foro" => "Ask for mysteries"... On the day after, the curious sim get in his mailbox the secret access card and a fruit. And then, this sim can click on the Dead mother plant and so on...
That is just an idea for more consistencia with your amazing work.
And btw, thank you for it !
Page 1 of 2