Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

20k Starter Home Businesses - 3 Types - No CC!

by Goldenbtrfly Posted 13th Jun 2019 at 4:07 AM - Updated 1st Oct 2019 at 3:09 AM by Goldenbtrfly : search tag

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 10:06 AM Last edited by HeartDeco : 14th Jun 2019 at 10:34 AM.
This is such a good idea and SOOO CUTE. I love it all - layout and color scheme, too - not to mention the price! Thank you so much, Goldenbtrfly. You have done it, AGAIN and just when I thought I had experienced it all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 8:45 PM
I don't like the "free lamp" thing but still these starters are awesome.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 9:37 PM
@HeartDeco - I'm glad you like them! I hope you can manage to turn them into something your Sims can make prosperous! :D

@WierzbaGames - Haha, yup I knew not everyone would want them as it doesn't fit ALL playstyles, but it is easy to delete before a Sim even touches it! Thanks for taking the time to comment, I hope you can make them your own. I do plan to make more that do not include them at all!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 1:48 AM
I'm always so impressed with how well you fit all the basics into such an economy of space without sacrificing "curb appeal" or liveability. They're adorable and look super functional too!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 3:02 AM
I am a big fan of these- brilliant!
Theorist
#7 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 3:49 AM
:lovestruc Great job as usual, I love the size choice and colour schemes but my favourite colour scheme is the 1 bedroom starter home. Unfortunately I have to wait until I get a new computer to download them.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 11:19 PM
Nice house
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jun 2019 at 12:07 AM
Very much successful houses! Glad to see its casual interiors at least and a genie lamp. Just thought about how move to TS2 building again)
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 9:23 AM
This is a neat house for themebusiness.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 6:59 PM
Very nice, Goldenbtrfly. I don't have any home businesses in my modern hood. ( plenty in my medieval & Victorian hoods) I will set one up using your 2 bedrm. style and see what happens, Many thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 3:18 PM
@Liz @attuned @Michelle
Thank you for the comments, I always appreciate them even if I am about a year late in response. Oops! :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Jun 2020 at 3:22 PM
@GabyPurpleB @fascisthater @greywolf3 @Victor_tor
Thanks for the comments! I am so late to reply, but I do always appreciate reading any little thing left/said. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Sep 2020 at 8:55 PM
I love all the different choices you have put up! I used this for a pair of teenage siblings. It worked great and they made far more money than a traditional job after school!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 9:52 PM
veiledstar - Thanks for the comment, and the future gameplay suggestion too! It's a really good idea and I'm happy to hear the home is working well for you!