Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fashion Career (TS1 conversion)

by Dero Posted 28th Jun 2019 at 12:03 AM - Updated 25th Apr 2022 at 3:50 PM by Dero

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 4:05 PM
Is it a rabbithole?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mreinsdorf
Is it a rabbithole?

Yes it is
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 4:04 PM
Excellent, Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 4:44 PM
Hello, I'm Brazilian, my name is Tai, I'll do the Portuguese translation, in case you are interested in attaching here, I'll let you know when I'm ready, a hug and thank you for bringing this career back!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 12:19 PM
Hi there! I'm excited about this career and I'm gonna work on a translation to share with the French players. I was just wondering if you've added any everyday tasks and random events during the work day (when you get little pop ups and you have to chose an option).
I like very complete custom careers where it feels like you can climb the ladder rather quickly if you make the right decisions, work on your skills and daily tasks. I find custom careers without daily tasks or random events sort of boring 'cause you don't have much to do to prepare for the work day appart improving the skills. Tasks and events gives more rhythm and challenges to the game.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 12:13 PM Last edited by frytkomaniak : 12th Sep 2019 at 3:50 PM.
Hey, great mod! I already use it on several Sims and it's perfect! I even did a Polish translation, so if you were interested, tell me where to send it to you! ♥
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 2:36 PM
Thank you for bringing this career into Sims4 Also I translated it into a Chinese version.
My translation below if you want it:
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Chinese.rar (2.0 KB, 24 downloads)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2019 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xkx
Thank you for bringing this career into Sims4 Also I translated it into a Chinese version.
My translation below if you want it:

Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 2:22 PM
I made a Polish translation, if you want you can add it here! It's a binary file, so I hope this is what you meant by exporting haha
Attached files:
File Type: zip  polish translation.zip (2.2 KB, 19 downloads)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kapitalna111
I made a Polish translation, if you want you can add it here! It's a binary file, so I hope this is what you meant by exporting haha

Thanks! Yes, that exactly what I meant! I've added it to the download
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Oct 2019 at 6:07 PM
Thank you for the work! There cannot be enough Sims 1 content converted to Sims 4. I always loved this career so much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 4:28 AM
Hi! The new patch for the Eco pack broke all custom careers -- Do you have plans to update this one?

Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PeppaMintea
Hi! The new patch for the Eco pack broke all custom careers -- Do you have plans to update this one?

Thank you!

Hi! It's been updated now and should work fine!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 9:58 AM Last edited by SarahBloemetjes : 9th Aug 2020 at 10:27 AM.
Thank you for making this :)
Instructor
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 4:36 AM
Thank You!
Thank you! Not just for making this mod, but also for trying to keep it up to date. I REALLY appreciate it!
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 1:56 PM
downloaded this yesterday, and trying to use it today.
but there is no desciption or anything on it, It only says (1) or (2) and so on...

Am i doing something wrong?
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxLouiie
but there is no desciption or anything on it, It only says (1) or (2) and so on...

Nope unfortunately all of Dero's careers lose all in-game text after every major update for some reason. Sadly Dero hasn't updated their mods in a while...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Jun 2021 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxLouiie

Hi! Sorry I haven't logged in for quite some time.

All of my careers still work fine for me with the latest patch. What language is your game in?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 11:57 AM
Can y tell me how to switch the language?
"3. Click the "Edit posts" button and enter your translation for that language." I can't see this option when I click the flag. I see Edit items but not posts.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carlosss89
Can y tell me how to switch the language?
"3. Click the "Edit posts" button and enter your translation for that language." I can't see this option when I click the flag. I see Edit items but not posts.

Try this with the latest updated version. It should work now
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Aug 2022 at 2:24 PM
Is this updated for the new patch?