Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Spa Day Traits

by kutto Posted 4th Aug 2019 at 4:57 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2021 at 7:27 PM by kutto : Bug fix and translation

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 1:44 AM
I don't get why health nut don't gets any moodlets from trainings as well?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 3:07 PM
Great ;) Thank you very much for sharing and best regards from Austria

Eve
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 8:11 PM
Finally a trait mod that has moodlet icons no colored in, like the official ones!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 5:28 PM
I have been wanting something like this for a while. Thanks for making it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 12:43 AM
love all your traits <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 1:49 AM
Love this. Very funny too! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 7:30 AM
awesome didn't see this! Believe it or not I haven't used any of your traits yet other than testing them. In fact I've rarely ACTUALLY played the game! Such is the modder's life lol
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 6:40 PM
Thanks so much for this! Many of my sims are wellness and herbal freaks and this will fit right in! Thanks again!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 9:44 PM
Niiice! The high maintenance trait seems very fun! I love how they complement each other too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 4:41 PM
I love all your traits, got all of them in my game so thank you :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 7:27 PM
yes more traits! love them ! I am really excited that the loves tea trait is added in to replace the outdated tea lovers trait that I used to use!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 11:14 PM
These traits look really well balanced! I can wait to try them out. Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Nov 2019 at 11:40 AM
Thank you very much for the fast update
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Nov 2019 at 10:18 PM
Thank you so much for these! You have done the seemingly impossible and added traits that not only really enhance game-play but also stick! Is it possible that you could (and are willing) to tell me what has to be done to make it so that sims "remember" your traits? I would love to be able to "fix" other modders traits so that they stick, as, for some reason, it really bothers me (so much that often end up deleting custom traits I'd like to have) that after sims "learn" custom traits, they don't show up known in the UI of the sim that "learned" them, but yours do! This makes yours easily my favorite, but all of the buffs and special socials you add makes them even better!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 1:54 PM
I enjoy this so much! I have a set up at home and I think having my sims calm keeps me calm! lol Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 8:44 PM
Love the mod but I've gotten LE's since your last update
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 96promille
Love the mod but I've gotten LE's since your last update

Can you post the LE file and describe what you were doing in game when you got it?
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kutto
Can you post the LE file and describe what you were doing in game when you got it?

I get this when entering a household, It's also been preventing my sims from using the fridge and stove. I updated this mod earlier yesterday and that's when it started, this is also the only mod I've removed and that fixed the problems.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException.txt (128.7 KB, 7 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 96promille
I get this when entering a household, It's also been preventing my sims from using the fridge and stove. I updated this mod earlier yesterday and that's when it started, this is also the only mod I've removed and that fixed the problems.

This LE is huge, and mentions a lot of things besides my trait, including the jungle, celebrities, massage tables, holidays, and an outdated version of Basemental. If you have time, can you do a test with just my mod installed (plus MCCC if you have it) and see if this behavior continues? On a side note, do you have Tiny Living installed? Thanks.
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Feb 2020 at 6:13 AM
I had a similar problem with the traits as well with LEs. Did a fresh save without any other mods in game and had issues with using the bed - when clicking on the sleep option, the sim will remain standing in place instead of walking over to the bed yet the game continues like normal as if the sim is currently sleeping. Haven't checked other appliances to see if they are also affected, but it seems to have a general problem with the sim following through on queue actions. No tiny living installed for me.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  lastException.txt (63.8 KB, 4 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Feb 2020 at 1:35 PM Last edited by kutto : 9th Feb 2020 at 3:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by xxamity0parkxx
I had a similar problem with the traits as well with LEs. Did a fresh save without any other mods in game and had issues with using the bed - when clicking on the sleep option, the sim will remain standing in place instead of walking over to the bed yet the game continues like normal as if the sim is currently sleeping. Haven't checked other appliances to see if they are also affected, but it seems to have a general problem with the sim following through on queue actions. No tiny living installed for me.

Thanks for going through all that testing. At this point, I think it is because the mod alters Tiny Living assets, and if you don't have that installed the game gets really confused. I'll be looking to make a better solution for this in code, but for now please try using this version of the ts4script file. Simply overwrite or replace the one included in the main mod.

This should now be fixed in the newest version. Please let me know if the issue persists or if you have any other problems.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 10:34 PM
Thank you for keeping this updated with the current patch
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 1:17 AM
Do these work with the current patch?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ashlynette92
Do these work with the current patch?

I haven't noticed any issues with them or received any bug reports about them. Traits were not meaningfully changed in the latest patch. I just haven't changed the patch version listed in the description lately because I haven't made any changes to the mod.
Page 1 of 2