Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Company Time" - CC FREE Raver Warehouse

by Bow_Chicka_Bow_Wow Posted 10th Aug 2019 at 2:06 PM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 5:46 PM
So creative. This will be perfect for parties!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 11:35 PM
Cool! I like the awning over the bar
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 7:37 PM
I practically never download lots and I don't play downtown, but I like this so much, you've inspired me to do both.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 12:54 PM
Wow it looks really neat and CC free is the cherry on the top
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 6:14 AM
I love this lot so much. I put it in my university hood and send all my college kids there to get dates. It's great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 7:37 PM
straight to my neighborhood
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 9:04 PM
I love this build! I actually have used it twice and in two different sub hoods. One is the warehouse district of my downtown and I needed it for a set in a story where a teen girl was kidnapped and held there. The other place is my small desert downtown and I made this into a teen hang out and refuge, a place for teens to sleep over for the weekend and used visitor controller to only allow other teens to enter the lot, they stay up all night and hang out but I added some small rooms with bunk beds or sleeping mats for them to pass out in with the sleep anywhere mod.