Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Architecture Major

by p00jkins Posted 14th May 2005 at 7:16 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 7:48 PM
Thank you, p00jkins.

Sorry, I DL'd this a few days ago, the phone then rang as I recall, and I got side-tracked, and I have only just dropped back in to offer my thanks and appreciation. So I'm sorry I've been tardy in finding this thread again.

Mind you, I am stunned that it's been here almost a whole month and I'm actually the first to reply here.

Anyway, many thanks, p00j, I'm grateful to you for this one. The University of Thraxville (great name for my Neighbourhood, huh? lol) has an ever-expanding prospectus of more and more courses thanks to the hard work of yourself and a few others.

You may consider me and my academic sims - the conscientious ones at least - very grateful.

Thanks.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 11:23 AM
wooo thanks

Even introduced me to SIMPE!

So thanks once more! haha
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 8:54 PM
does it have it's own GUID?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 9:24 PM
All of p00jkins careers have their own special GUIDs and work flawlessly in game. I have all of them and my game would be half as much fun without them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 3:26 PM
Thank you so much, i NEED more majors lol!
thanx again

~*~Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get~*~
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:04 AM
OoO! Thank you for creating this major. It gives me an idea to run with once I start playing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 6:17 AM
Finally! It's actually frustrating not to see this major when I got my Uni expansion. Now my Sim double can get an Architecture major just like me!

Thank you!

"Buildings should serve the people, not the other way around."
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:01 PM
Thank you.