Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Burnt To A Crisp (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 20th Aug 2019 at 6:26 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2019 at 6:57 PM by pancake101

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 6:48 PM
Not gonna lie I think it would be badass if fires actually had this effect in the game. This looks like a very serious fire. Good job.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AGuyCalledPi
Not gonna lie I think it would be badass if fires actually had this effect in the game. This looks like a very serious fire. Good job.

Totally agree. If fires in the Sims actually were realistic, and the floors and rooms could actually collapse, doors and windows break, furniture fall apart, roof cave in, it would be amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 7:04 PM
Dear pancake, this looks f***ing awesome! I haven't any use for it in my game right now, but I am going to download it anyway because it looks so fantastic! (maybe i'll play an apocalypse challenge some day, who knows)
Thank you for building this and have a nice day <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 7:25 PM
Awesome!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 7:41 PM
This is all kinds of wonderul. Deffo going on my favourite list ready or when I get my PC back up and running.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 9:09 PM
This looks like a well created disaster. Good job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 10:32 PM
While fire is a personal nightmare for me (I collect comics), it adds interest to an otherwise pristine town.

You did a house being built a while back. Maybe you should do a series of the start, heyday and end of the same house.

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 12:51 AM
Your builds are always so creative! I don't have a use for this but I still love it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 7:48 AM
It's so uniquely devastating, for the pictures alone it's been worth to upload! You can't see something like this every day. Thank you for sharing!
Alchemist
#11 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 4:42 PM
This is very quirky, I like it!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#12 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 6:13 PM
This just shows once again that what is really needed is for a developer other than Maxis/EA to make a new Sims-like game that is much more realistic than what we have.
Nice Lot idea and execution, btw.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 9:07 PM
Well, thank goodness the pool was spared! Lol!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 8:03 AM
Wow. I can't imagine how you did this. Good job on that one!
(I'd download it but don't have all the EP's/SP's required.)
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 4:30 AM
This is awesome! I'm interested in what the house looked like before the fire... would that be something you might do?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 6:32 AM
This is so realistic and I love it! I spent lots of time setting the Moonlight Falls cove on fire with the help of lots of fog emitters, but I never went through the gigantic work you have put in creating the debris!
Is it possible for you to upload a non burnt down version of the house? It would be perfect storytelling vise to have the house lived in and then get the fire started followed by the mayhem this download shows!
Thanks again for sharing your fantastic creations, you're an incredible builder!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 4:24 AM
Fantastic stuff, Pancake. Great level of detail and this is just such a cool concept.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Aug 2019 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Freya5
This is so realistic and I love it! I spent lots of time setting the Moonlight Falls cove on fire with the help of lots of fog emitters, but I never went through the gigantic work you have put in creating the debris!
Is it possible for you to upload a non burnt down version of the house? It would be perfect storytelling vise to have the house lived in and then get the fire started followed by the mayhem this download shows!
Thanks again for sharing your fantastic creations, you're an incredible builder!

I think this is a great idea
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 2:03 AM
This looks great. Even more, if there would be a whole version too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 5:00 AM
This would be a fun lot to live in as a challenge, slowly rebuild the mansion and clear the debris...... I think I'll try just that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 1:57 PM
This lot is so unique and creative! Will definitely be using this in my worlds to make it more realistic.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 2:50 PM
I Love This!!
#23 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 8:16 AM
Makes me wonder - how did you manage to cover the furniture in soot and ash?
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
Makes me wonder - how did you manage to cover the furniture in soot and ash?

Testingcheatsenabled true! Click on the furniture and click “Toggle Charred State”
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Nov 2019 at 2:37 AM
Truly flipping HILARIOUS!!! I adore it!! Wonderful imagination and implementation of sim idiocy.....KUDOS!
Page 1 of 2