Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Less Obtrusive Country Cabinets

by heaven Posted 23rd Aug 2019 at 6:50 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2019 at 1:06 AM by heaven

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 6:42 PM
Bless you, Heaven.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 5:16 PM
Oh my gods THANK YOU!!! I always feel like kitchens look incomplete without overhead cabinets, but I could never use them the way I wanted because of this issue. Thanks so much for fixing it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 1:32 AM
Just ran into the same problem while doing the same thing and came here looking for a fix. Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 3:32 AM
I didn't event know this was a problem until I discovered this mod a while back, but thanks for making it, anyway!

One question: Does this override only apply to the Country Fried Upper Cabinets?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 8:35 AM
Thank you for this great fix!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Mar 2020 at 4:45 AM
gracias
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2020 at 2:27 AM
Hm :/ Damn handy that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 5:12 PM
Great work fixing EA's blunders xD
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Mar 2022 at 7:42 PM
Conflicts with "Sims 3 Hidden Stencils Unlocked + Fixed!" i tried to fix it by S3PE but i can't get everything to properly function
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Conehead789
Conflicts with "Sims 3 Hidden Stencils Unlocked + Fixed!" i tried to fix it by S3PE but i can't get everything to properly function

It looks like the new stencil for the country cabinets is actually just the blank stencil. I achieve the same thing using velocitygrass's mod. To combine them, you would likely need to use simsi's mod as the base and edit the OBJD to make it shiftable and then import the FTPT from mine.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."