Replies: 22 (Who?), Viewed: 6279 times.
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 3:32 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 27th Sep 2019 at 5:33 PM.
Harry Potter sims
Remus Lupin was introduced in the third Harry Potter Book The Prisoner of Azkaban as the new defense against the dark art's teacher, later revealed to be a werewolf and an old friend of Sirius Black and James and Lily Potter, he served as mentor and friend to Harry.

Overall I'm pretty happy with how he looks facial wise I will state first and foremost while I LOVE David Thewlis as Remus mine version is more based on the books, with some inspiration from David and my own imagination

I don't have complete CC list off the top of my head but he does use some cc that Penguiny7 used on her version but again mine is more book based where hers is movie based :

Facial Scars

Eyebrows (definitely going to change just don't feel like scrolling through all the pages I have)

(I have the eyeliner from Penguiny but I can't decide if really like it)

Other CC

Recolor by me of Behind these eyes By Bruno (I definitely recommend these they're great both default and non)

Skin and facial makeup by Lilith (at the moment I don't have link)

facial makeup by onah? forehead wrinkle, eyebags

His hair is the Puppy dog from freetime which I might do a greying as with each book his hair gets more grey

Now my biggest issue his clothes Most wizards are described as traditional wearing robes but I have never found anything close that liked. However I have different reposited tops and bottoms from Skell I might be able to mix and match (plus I see Remus as a sweater guy)

here are some options (I apologize for horrible quality best I can do with fraps)

Now I am Partial to the freetime jacket with vest and tie as it has patches on the elbows and that is also what Remus' clothes are said to have
Screenshots
Advertisement
#2 Old 5th Sep 2019 at 5:32 PM
I definitely think the FT jacket is the most Lupin-y. It looks a little tattered and VERY professor-y so I've always liked making professors use this jacket. He looks great.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is Forever-Evenfall. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 5:46 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 7th Oct 2019 at 3:39 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by didyouevenmakeasound
I definitely think the FT jacket is the most Lupin-y. It looks a little tattered and VERY professor-y so I've always liked making professors use this jacket. He looks great.

Yes I agree about the jacket, I am currently trying to put together an outfit, and waiting for answer from another simmer about "greying hair'. In the mean time I've changed the name of the thread to Harry Potter sims as I'm working on more than one at a time usually. so in the meantime have a McGonagall pic

she is 90% done I just have to edit some finishing touches on her robes, and also figure out what's wrong with her hair. Her hair is "technically" the one that came with AL for witches, and I just recolored the hat the but I ran into trouble trying to bin it so I used a reposited version by Deedee (still have trouble with binning it)

UPDATE 10/7/19 Remus

Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Oct 2019 at 4:25 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 10th Oct 2019 at 1:31 PM.
Default Minerva McGonagall
So I’m finally happy with her dress, I mean robes Now if I could just get the stupid hair to bin properly she’d be ready for upload

Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 2:05 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 29th Apr 2020 at 2:18 PM.
Do these sims look too much alike
So I'm back with more sims, however no matter how much I try they all look alike and I use Subtlety default templates by Sleepytabby and All Around the World - 48 Non-Default Face Templates by isbrealiomcaife

Emmeline Vance

Marlene Mckinnon

Mary Macdonald

Hestia Jones

Fleur Delacour

I tried to give them all different racial and ethnic backgrounds, but do they all look a bit too similar? I tried to be diverse and random depending on the character I picked a particular non default set like for Hestia I went with the India facial set, Asia for Mary MacDonald , and Europe for Fleur, Marlene and Emmeline (Though Marlene's may have been mixed sets)
Screenshots
Site Helper
#6 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 2:13 PM
Some of the makeup around the eyes on some of the sims seems the same. The width of bridge of nose on some seem also same(but don't remember if you could alter that).
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 3:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fascisthater
Some of the makeup around the eyes on some of the sims seems the same. The width of bridge of nose on some seem also same(but don't remember if you could alter that).

Well I use eye shadow/mascara by Bruno here on MTS as I find it shows up best and works with the skins on use, so it's probably that and I swear I'm color blind and probably use the same color repeatedly (I'll fix that)

As for the bridge of the nose I see that now, yes I can fix that too, but don't know why they're all them, because I know 100% used different noses

Thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st May 2020 at 3:01 AM
I first off want to say awesome job on all these sims!! I have recently been getting into Harry Potter again since I downloaded this new game for my phone called Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. It is addictive!! Anyways I am excited to see these sims and your vision come to life! Can't wait to see the final versions :D

To answer your question if your group of sims look too much alike: If you look carefully the noses are similar but one thing I noticed is the eyes are all in the same place. This doesn't personally bother me as you have added enough different things (hair, eyebrows, skin color, clothing) so they appear to be different people. If it bothers you I would maybe try messing around with the eyes and nose bridge width just a little bit. But all in all they look stunning!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 5:10 PM Last edited by Mischief Managed : 1st Sep 2020 at 5:06 PM. Reason: Additional pictures
Are these recognizable enough for upload
So after some debating I thought I'd take a gamble and see what are the chances of these sims being approved for upload. They're all characters from the Harry Potter. Important to note that these are Not based on the movies, but the books and also my own Interpretation. I am aware that several of them have already been created by others and tried to keep them as unique as possible

Professor Minerva McGonagall

Professor Severus Snape

Professor Sprout

Professor Umbridge

Bellatrix Lestrange

Arthur Weasley

Angelina Johnson

Lee Jordan

Dean Thomas

Padma Patil

Pavarti Patil

Luna Lovegood V1

Luna Lovegood V2

They're are two versions of Luna because the jaw/chin area is slightly different so I decided to show both versions as teen and young adult (Though I realize now I could have used a better hair for this)

Please leave feedback, which ones you think are ready for upload and which needs work.

Edit I realized I had Angelina and Lee as a Adults even though they are only two years old the harry and Co so I am including pictures of them as teens and you can pick which you prefer
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#10 Old 1st Sep 2020 at 6:11 PM
Overall, I think they're already quite close, so good job on these! They're definitely recognizable!
Here's some things that came to my mind (if you don't agree with everything, that's OK, too, lol. These are just some suggestions)

- Professor Minerva McGonagall: I remember her with much higher eyebrows, lol. My suggestion would be to raise her eyebrows and also make them a bit thinner.
- Professor Severus Snape: The nose is too long in my opinion. I'd make it two-thirds of its current length.
- Professor Sprout: She's definitely getting there. Though, maybe you'd like to fill her underneck a little more? I think there's a slider in-game where you can adjust the underneck size/height to make sims look more corpulent. I'd use that one.
- Professor Umbridge: Her eyes are a bit too large in my opinion. I'd make them smaller. I love her nose!
- Bellatrix Lestrange: She's perfect! I wouldn't change anything here? ^^
- Arthur Weasley: He's quite close as well. Though his chin/jaws seems too narrow for me. I'd make it wider to make him look a bit older too.
- Angelina Johnson: She's quite beautiful, but I think her skintone is a bit too dark? Btw, do you use default replacement skins or custom skintones where there's a plenty of dark tones in between the default S3 and S4 skin. If you're using default replacements, then ignore this feedback, lol. But if it's a custom skin, then I'd recommend going a few tones lighter.
- Lee Jordan: He's lovely! The only thing I'd change is making his eyebrows slightly more curved, but maybe that's just me. Also, I think the lips should be slightly thicker and not that wide?
- Dean Thomas: He's quite close, too!  Though I wouldn't make his eyebrows that curved, lol. Actually, I'd make it a bit more straight.. and I'd also rotate it a little to make it look a bit "sad", but only a little bit.
- Padma & Pavarti Patil: I wouldn't change anything! They look as close as one can get! ^^
- Luna Lovegood V1: She's quite lovely, but I would slightly rotate the eyebrows a bit, so that it's not that "sad". But she's getting there!

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2020 at 5:11 PM
Default Made suggested changes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawusa
Overall, I think they're already quite close, so good job on these! They're definitely recognizable!
Here's some things that came to my mind (if you don't agree with everything, that's OK, too, lol. These are just some suggestions)

- Professor Minerva McGonagall: I remember her with much higher eyebrows, lol. My suggestion would be to raise her eyebrows and also make them a bit thinner.
- Professor Severus Snape: The nose is too long in my opinion. I'd make it two-thirds of its current length.
- Professor Sprout: She's definitely getting there. Though, maybe you'd like to fill her underneck a little more? I think there's a slider in-game where you can adjust the underneck size/height to make sims look more corpulent. I'd use that one.
- Professor Umbridge: Her eyes are a bit too large in my opinion. I'd make them smaller. I love her nose!
- Bellatrix Lestrange: She's perfect! I wouldn't change anything here? ^^
- Arthur Weasley: He's quite close as well. Though his chin/jaws seems too narrow for me. I'd make it wider to make him look a bit older too.
- Angelina Johnson: She's quite beautiful, but I think her skintone is a bit too dark? Btw, do you use default replacement skins or custom skintones where there's a plenty of dark tones in between the default S3 and S4 skin. If you're using default replacements, then ignore this feedback, lol. But if it's a custom skin, then I'd recommend going a few tones lighter.
- Lee Jordan: He's lovely! The only thing I'd change is making his eyebrows slightly more curved, but maybe that's just me. Also, I think the lips should be slightly thicker and not that wide?
- Dean Thomas: He's quite close, too!  Though I wouldn't make his eyebrows that curved, lol. Actually, I'd make it a bit more straight.. and I'd also rotate it a little to make it look a bit "sad", but only a little bit.
- Padma & Pavarti Patil: I wouldn't change anything! They look as close as one can get! ^^
- Luna Lovegood V1: She's quite lovely, but I would slightly rotate the eyebrows a bit, so that it's not that "sad". But she's getting there!

@Jawusa First off thank you so much for the feedback and I am glad you like them. And I actually I only "disagree with you on two points" Angelina's skin, it is a custom one but I am going to keep as easy because none of the others have that "Warmth." And Snape's nose I believe was described as overly long, but I do have to make some other adjustments to it anyway so I'll see what I can do

Now I made some of the easiest suggested changes or well the ones on the sims that need the least work (I'll get to the rest later on)

Arthur
I made the suggested chin width change, although there's a jaw Issue I'll have to address from the side

Sprout
I increased under the neck as suggested although it created shadows in bodyshop, I'll have to test in game, as well now I just realized widen the chin and jaw a little to match

Dean thomas
When I went back and looked I realized I gave him and Lee almost the exact same eyebrows, so I fixed that they're not perfect but they are better

Also which version of Lee did you prefer adult or teen? Because he does look slightly different aged up
Lee Jordan
I do picture him with a bit more of a defined and slightly wider mouth , also I can't quite get the brows how I want them

Minerva McGonagall
I made the suggested changes, though this one I'm not to confident about and struggled with
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2020 at 5:27 PM
Wow, that's quite an improvement! Love how they turned out!

- For Dean and Lee, I wouldn't change much, they look close enough as they are now!
I've noticed that Lee's lip width is about the same as his nose width, so its current size is alright. The previous one was just slightly wider, but you've changed that now. And also, I prefer the teen version. Lol. It looks closer to the original in my opinion?
- Arthur: His chin looks fine to me, but his jaw still apppears too narrow/v-shaped to me. I'd really make it like Sprout's jawline. It should be more of a U shape than a V.
- Sprout: Love her as she's now! I wouldn't change anything here!
- Minerva McGonagall: She's getting there! I'd only raise the outer brow arches slightly bit more, so she's doing a more evil look, lol! But the eyebrow height is good in place! Good job!

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 2:02 PM
Changes made
Quote:
Wow, that's quite an improvement! Love how they turned out!

- For Dean and Lee, I wouldn't change much, they look close enough as they are now!
I've noticed that Lee's lip width is about the same as his nose width, so its current size is alright. The previous one was just slightly wider, but you've changed that now. And also, I prefer the teen version. Lol. It looks closer to the original in my opinion?
- Arthur: His chin looks fine to me, but his jaw still apppears too narrow/v-shaped to me. I'd really make it like Sprout's jawline. It should be more of a U shape than a V.
- Sprout: Love her as she's now! I wouldn't change anything here!
- Minerva McGonagall: She's getting there! I'd only raise the outer brow arches slightly bit more, so she's doing a more evil look, lol! But the eyebrow height is good in place! Good job!

@Jawusa again thank you so much, I'm glad you like them. I made the suggested changes,and finished the ones for Umbridge and Luna.

Arthur

Minerva McGonagall

Umbridge

Luna

Snape's nose is still a work in progress, But while I was at it I'd figured I'd pull up some other sims

Andromeda Tonks, said to look almost Identical to her older sister Bellatrix, except for brown hair and with a kinder face and wider eyes

Molly Weasley (definitely a work in progress)

Hestia Jones (Not much is know about her so I just went for it)
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 2:58 PM
Oooh, you're getting closer and closer!
I think they're definitely recognizable for sure, here's only a few tweaks I'd make, lol:

Arthur: I like the U-shape better on him, maybe you could increase his underneck a little more? He still seems to be quite thin, lol. :P
Minerva: She's definitely getting there, maybe you could increase her eyes a little? (Only the length, the width is quite good). Just to make her eyes look a bit more circular, since she's rather circular eyes in Harry Potter? Lol.
Umbridge: I like her new eyes better, though, I wouldn't make her lips that wide and thick, she has actually quite tiny lips, lol. So maybe you could decrease the size a little? Just a suggestion. Oh, and I think her eyes are a bit too far from each other.
Luna: It might probably just be me but I acually remember her with rather arched eyebrows? I'd make her eyebrows a bit more arched/"evil-looking". But the thickness is alright!
Andromeda Tonks: I'd only raise her eyebrows a tiny bit more, but she's already VERY close!
Molly Weasley: She's actually pretty accurate! Good job! I'd only decrease the size of her eyes, make her eyes a bit closer to each other, and give her thinner lips. The nose looks good in shape!
Hestia Jones: I think she's good to go! But maybe I'd choose a lighter skintone for her? If I google her name, she doesn't appear dark at all but maybe I'm looking at the wrong character. Lol.

My Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 10:57 PM
Default Updates and Explanations
Quote:
Oooh, you're getting closer and closer!
I think they're definitely recognizable for sure, here's only a few tweaks I'd make, lol:

Arthur: I like the U-shape better on him, maybe you could increase his underneck a little more? He still seems to be quite thin, lol. :P
Minerva: She's definitely getting there, maybe you could increase her eyes a little? (Only the length, the width is quite good). Just to make her eyes look a bit more circular, since she's rather circular eyes in Harry Potter? Lol.
Umbridge: I like her new eyes better, though, I wouldn't make her lips that wide and thick, she has actually quite tiny lips, lol. So maybe you could decrease the size a little? Just a suggestion. Oh, and I think her eyes are a bit too far from each other.
Luna: It might probably just be me but I acually remember her with rather arched eyebrows? I'd make her eyebrows a bit more arched/"evil-looking". But the thickness is alright!
Andromeda Tonks: I'd only raise her eyebrows a tiny bit more, but she's already VERY close!
Molly Weasley: She's actually pretty accurate! Good job! I'd only decrease the size of her eyes, make her eyes a bit closer to each other, and give her thinner lips. The nose looks good in shape!
Hestia Jones: I think she's good to go! But maybe I'd choose a lighter skintone for her? If I google her name, she doesn't appear dark at all but maybe I'm looking at the wrong character. Lol.

Arthur: I increased it a little, he actually is supposed to be quite thin in the books it's inherited by Bill, Percy and Ron. As opposed to Fred, George and Charlie who inherit Molly's more stockier form

Minerva: I don't have a picture yet because so far I can't way to change her eye length?

Umbridge: I made the suggested changes as best I could

Luna: I increased her eyebrow arch slightly. Her eyebrows are said to have given the impression of a dazed and fistracted look, but not evil close though lol.

Andromeda Tonks: I raised her brow slightly and softened her inner arch

Molly Weasley: I made the suggestions to the eyes but not the mouth only because otherwise if you started the Weasley family from scratch with just her and Arthur the mouths on the boys would be almost identical

Hestia Jones is not really given a description, other than black hair and pink cheeks (The image you're most like thinking of is from Pottermore and I care very little for information from there as it's often contradictory) Also I try to keep things ethnically/racially diverse
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 11:36 PM
There's a slider for that in BodyShop. (See the attached screenshots)
I wouldn't go all way to the right though, since that would create too much of cartoony eyes, lol. But Minerva could definitely benefit from a few clicks here and there. Lol.

Arthur: In that case, I think he should be fine! Lol. Maybe, just a slight raise on the chin? I think Arthur's chin is quite flat, so one-click would define that a bit more.
Umbridge: I think her eyes are good in shape! The eyebrows look a bit too straight though. I remember her with a bit more rounder brows. Also, I noticed while googling that her nose is a bit higher in place and the nose tip is pointing a little bit upwards (so that her nostrils can be seen). Maybe you'd want to recreate that as well?
Luna: I think she's fine now! Love her face!
Andromeda Tonks: She turned out very pretty, too! I wouldn't change anything!
Molly Weasley: Oh yeah, that's totally fine too! The lips were just a side thing. But the eyes look pretty accurate now!
Hestia Jones: In that case, I'd leave her as she's now! She looks kinda Indian to me? Lol, but that's a nice variation indeed! Love her
Screenshots

My Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 5:02 PM
Default Updates and Changes
Quote:
There's a slider for that in BodyShop. (See the attached screenshots)
I wouldn't go all way to the right though, since that would create too much of cartoony eyes, lol. But Minerva could definitely benefit from a few clicks here and there. Lol.

Arthur: In that case, I think he should be fine! Lol. Maybe, just a slight raise on the chin? I think Arthur's chin is quite flat, so one-click would define that a bit more.
Umbridge: I think her eyes are good in shape! The eyebrows look a bit too straight though. I remember her with a bit more rounder brows. Also, I noticed while googling that her nose is a bit higher in place and the nose tip is pointing a little bit upwards (so that her nostrils can be seen). Maybe you'd want to recreate that as well?
Luna: I think she's fine now! Love her face!
Andromeda Tonks: She turned out very pretty, too! I wouldn't change anything!
Molly Weasley: Oh yeah, that's totally fine too! The lips were just a side thing. But the eyes look pretty accurate now!
Hestia Jones: In that case, I'd leave her as she's now! She looks kinda Indian to me? Lol, but that's a nice variation indeed! Love her

@Jawusa Oh ok, Well I went ahead and tried 2 clicks

Arthur: sorry I couldn't figure out which slider to use none of them really seemed to make a difference?

Umbridge: I did the best I could, also I realized she is described as having a wide face so I went ahead and tried that and I think it really helps

So glad you like the rest, now I just have to organize and list the CC and look how to upload a sims (I did it for sims 3, but don't what rules aplly for sims 2 plus these have more CC some of which are outfit recolors I did for in game purposes ) Also the worst part (at least for me lol) work on proper descriptions

Andromeda and Bellatrix I must release together with Narcissa (Yes I have her too, I actually have quite a few characters)
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
#18 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 9:57 PM
Wow, that made quite a difference, I love how she turned out!
These are just a few details... but

Minerva: I think you could go with one more click for the eyes, but they already look very close. I'd just slightly decrease her lip width (not lip thickness) and I think then she should ready!  
Umbridge: Yeah, widening her face made her look closer indeed. Though, the eyes are still too far from each other and are also a bit too big. I'd decrease the size and make them closer to each other. I'd also raise her nosetip a little more... oh, and doesn't she actually have blue eyes? Also as a suggestion, you might want to use Trapping's EP04 Elder Hair 3t2 on her? 

My Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 12:56 PM
Default Changes and more
Quote:
Wow, that made quite a difference, I love how she turned out!
These are just a few details... but

Minerva: I think you could go with one more click for the eyes, but they already look very close. I'd just slightly decrease her lip width (not lip thickness) and I think then she should ready!  
Umbridge: Yeah, widening her face made her look closer indeed. Though, the eyes are still too far from each other and are also a bit too big. I'd decrease the size and make them closer to each other. I'd also raise her nosetip a little more... oh, and doesn't she actually have blue eyes? Also as a suggestion, you might want to use Trapping's EP04 Elder Hair 3t2 on her? 

@Jawusa Glad you like them

Minerva: I made the change you suggested

Umbridge: I made the changes you suggested, the books don't actually say what her eye color is. But I made them blue to test, and for some reasson I couldn't get the hair to download

Also here are:

Narcissa Malfoy

Nymphadora Tonks
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
#20 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 5:01 PM
Minerva: I wouldn't change anything on her, she's perfect now! Love how she turned out!
Umbridge: The same for her! She looks very close now! She looks more recognizable with the blue eyes. As for the upload, I'll re-upload the file here for now... I don't know what happened to Box but I can't download either, but I already have that particular hairstyle in my game. You'll have to test though. Since the textures might look different with another hair, you might have to give her red hair instead.
Narcissa Malfoy: I'd give her some wrinkles like Umbridge, otherwise she'll look quite young, lol! But she's definitely recognizable! Maybe you could try to add a tiny bit of a bow in her eyebrows? Lol.
Nymphadora Tonks: She's quite accurate too! I'd only lower her eyebrows and also make them more "evil-looking".
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar Trap's EP04 Elder H 3t2 [vadie] MM.rar (2.37 MB, 2 downloads)

My Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Sep 2020 at 11:53 PM
Changes and Updates
Quote:
Minerva: I wouldn't change anything on her, she's perfect now! Love how she turned out!
Umbridge: The same for her! She looks very close now! She looks more recognizable with the blue eyes. As for the upload, I'll re-upload the file here for now... I don't know what happened to Box but I can't download either, but I already have that particular hairstyle in my game. You'll have to test though. Since the textures might look different with another hair, you might have to give her red hair instead.
Narcissa Malfoy: I'd give her some wrinkles like Umbridge, otherwise she'll look quite young, lol! But she's definitely recognizable! Maybe you could try to add a tiny bit of a bow in her eyebrows? Lol.
Nymphadora Tonks: She's quite accurate too! I'd only lower her eyebrows and also make them more "evil-looking".

@Jawusa Thank you so much,
Here's an update on Umbridge

About Narcissa, I'll do that. But also she needs alot of work cause I went back and looked she's almost identical too Bellatrix and Andromeda. I know Bellatrix and Andromeda were almost Identical but there should be some difference with Narcissa I think

Nymphadora Tonks; I'll see what I can do

As for the rest I'll try to submit them this week, I have to write down the CC, take in game pictures and all that first (I've only uploaded for sims 3 not 2 so don't know if rules are different)
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
#22 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 2:52 PM
Yeah, Umbridge looks quite close with that hairstyle, I love it on her!

I think the sim creator guidelines are quite similar, the only thing which is different is that you don't have to show all of the clothing; just everyday clothing is enough. Since in TS2 it's not possible to save pre-set formal, PJ, swimwear clothing, etc.
And the upload has to come as a .sims2pack unlike TS3. You may include all of the CC along with your sim, unless the creators' policies clearly state not to include. If there's no info, we just assume that it's fine to include, but you could always ask the creators, just to be on the safe side.

Oh and as for the download, it's quite strange I couldn't download it either. Just went to check again, and it doesn't work. But yeah, I already had that hairstyle in my game, so that's why I could re-upload it for you real quick.

My Simblr
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 8:51 PM
Holy shit, these are awesome! But Umbridge doesn't look enough like a toad. I would just make her as ugly as possible to match her heart.