Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ever After Oaks (No CC) - The Sims: Makin' Magic lot remake

by Dorsal Axe Posted 14th Sep 2019 at 5:17 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2023 at 8:09 PM by Dorsal Axe

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 5:54 PM
Hmmm. Not so much one-to-one and tile-to-tile. But you literally cought a brew of Makin Magic mansion. I like an attic.
Regards. Vic ^_^
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 8:39 PM
Wow! This is stellar!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 9:13 PM
This is AWESOME! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 10:20 PM
I loved this lot on TS1, and you made justice to it, and improved it, thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 10:53 PM
I appreciate that you've redesigned the lot rather than doing a half baked tile by tile recreation. I love remaking lots from TS1 but I tend to adhere too much to the original layouts.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 8:02 AM
I want to test it ! Thank you :)
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 2:42 PM
thanks for this, it looks great! It shows up in my library as having CC, and I get a message about how some items are missing. Any idea what that could be?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 5:07 PM
I came to MTS looking for a spooky mansion for my new witch family, and you delivered!

Looks great, and works beautifully! Thanks for sharing this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 11:02 PM
One of my favorites, too! Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tyllevas
thanks for this, it looks great! It shows up in my library as having CC, and I get a message about how some items are missing. Any idea what that could be?

Thanks for reporting it. Not sure what it could be, because in my game it shows up as unmodified content

I'll have a look and see what's going on. I don't use custom objects, only override fixes, so I doubt any objects that are being flagged as CC are important or even necessarily missing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 3:47 AM
This is awesome thank you so much!!! I've always play this lot with makin' magic over and over. Love it!