Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Military Base Sign

by heaven Posted 16th Oct 2019 at 1:48 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Oct 2019 at 11:34 PM
Good god Heaven that's a lot of new stuff at once. All looks good, too.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 5:57 AM
I didn't even know I needed this! Thank you for your upload, it looks great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 12:33 AM
I genuinely giggled. Dunno if I'll ever have the need for it in my games but I downloaded it anyway, so many memories of these things. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 2:46 AM
OMG I want to do one of these for my world!!! LOVE!! Any chance you might be willing to share how you customized the images? I cracked open the package in S3PE but don't see the custom screen images to edit.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Crashley1784
OMG I want to do one of these for my world!!! LOVE!! Any chance you might be willing to share how you customized the images? I cracked open the package in S3PE but don't see the custom screen images to edit.
Someone asked me the same question on tumblr! Not sure if that's you or not but I'll post the link to the answer for anyone that might be curious.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."