Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Family Fun Stuff! *HIGH SCHOOL YEARS UPDATE*

by simsi45 Posted 2nd Dec 2019 at 2:34 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2022 at 1:50 PM by simsi45

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 3:22 PM
This just bought on a wave of nostalgia for me! It looks awesome ♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 3:58 PM
Thanks so much for your hard work! Much appreciated!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 5:22 PM
You're both very welcome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 5:32 PM
Back at it again!! Top notch work dude :D
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 5:35 PM
Love the new trailer ^^. I'm impressed by the amount of work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 5:53 PM
@TheJim07 Thanks a lot Jim, I appreciate it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 6:35 PM
it looks great thank you
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 8:45 PM
Oh my goodness! This must have taken a lot of work, and such high quality! I love that it's Maxis match, and has so many color swatches for each thing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 8:57 PM
Thank you very much! Question about the carpets do they have a new ID so we do not get duplicates?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Adamoadam
Thank you very much! Question about the carpets do they have a new ID so we do not get duplicates?

As I hate duplicates myself, I made sure they won't show up twice if you have my Carpet Collection already!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 9:28 PM
wow, this is amazing! Thank you so much!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 12:41 AM
Thank You!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 1:28 AM
Wow! This is a huge set! Thank you for taking the time to create this!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 4:14 AM
These conversions are AMAZING !!! Thank you SO much for taking the time to create this pack!

I run a Discord server dedicated to assisting Mac Simmers. Come join me here: https://discord.gg/6sjegZD

"It wasn't long ago that I was just like you." -- "Emenius Sleepus" by Michael Ryan Pritchard
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 5:38 AM
Thank you so very, very much for the remake of this good, old set. It is really fantastic!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 9:41 AM
That's so awesome. OMG! Thanks! You're stupendous!
Theorist
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 9:46 AM
Awww. You still did not add here oval floor mirror <=( what's the reason for reupload? Just to merge?
Still a great job tho i am a bit disappointed.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Awww. You still did not add here oval floor mirror <=( what's the reason for reupload? Just to merge?
Still a great job tho i am a bit disappointed.
I wish I could've included them, but for some these 2 mirrors just won't export properly...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsi45
As I hate duplicates myself, I made sure they won't show up twice if you have my Carpet Collection already!

Thank you simsi45! So glad you were able to come back!
Scholar
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 5:35 PM Last edited by TheJim07 : 3rd Dec 2019 at 6:27 PM.
I wish I could've included them, but for some these 2 mirrors just won't export properly...

@simsi45
Can you tell me what the problem was ? I just tried and I was able to export mesh and textures of the "Kepler's Planetary Floor Mirror".
Screenshots
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 5:48 PM
you are amazing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJim07
@simsi45
Can you tell me what the problem was ? I just tried and I was able to export mesh and textures of the "Kepler's Planetary Floor Mirror".

Every time I try to open the exported file in blender I keep getting a "traceback error". I noticed this happens with some certain objects (like it did with the castle bed) but I usually fix it by just opening that file with another version of blender. However that mirror for me just won't open at all, and I've tried everything...does it open properly for you in blender?
Scholar
#24 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 6:38 PM
Every time I try to open the exported file in blender I keep getting a "traceback error". I noticed this happens with some certain objects (like it did with the castle bed) but I usually fix it by just opening that file with another version of blender. However that mirror for me just won't open at all, and I've tried everything...does it open properly for you in blender?

I opened the mesh with Milkshape 3D. I just converted this mirror. I edited the mesh to reduce polycount and added a medium and low versions. I added a flat normal map and a black specular map. I will send you a link via PM. You can edit the package as you want.
I will do the same for the other mirror? I want you complete this stuff pack ^^.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 6:55 PM
@TheJim07 Oooh, that would actually be amazing!!! :lovestruc
Page 1 of 4