Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlock Secret Society Outfits (Masks Included)

by Myfharad Posted 15th Dec 2019 at 6:46 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 7:15 PM
Perfect for making magic Clubs
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Dec 2019 at 5:58 PM
AWESOME! I want to use this to make my Death Eaters' uniforms!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 10:25 PM
Is that our dear leader Jim Pickens?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2019 at 6:29 AM Last edited by Myfharad : 20th Dec 2019 at 7:45 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by nicdog100
Is that our dear leader Jim Pickens?

I honestly thought no one would find that little easter egg. GGs!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 1:46 PM
Thanks! I would love to see different recolors of these as well!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 9:11 AM
Thank you for this. I was trying to work my Sims up to Senior Member levels of the society, until I read how that can be a huge disadvantage after graduating. (Annoying sprite will keep pestering you long after you graduate and you can't get rid of it.) I wanted the robes, so this will do just dandy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2020 at 2:07 AM
Nice Idea !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 9:40 AM
cool i like it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 7:34 AM
so i downloaded the file for unlock secret society outfits and there is nothing in the folder when extracted from rar
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katmare Sparkles
so i downloaded the file for unlock secret society outfits and there is nothing in the folder when extracted from rar

I re-downloaded my mod from MTS just to check if all items were still in the package and I confirmed they still are there. It may have something to do with whichever program you use to unzip the .rar file.

Follow me on Twitter or check out my website Myf's Arcanium
Instructor
#12 Old 12th Jun 2022 at 5:36 PM Last edited by tipoual : 12th Jun 2022 at 8:19 PM.
Hi! I have a big problem, I own every pack but it’s seems to be transparent in cas… Did someone have the mesh or something to see if I can correct this.
Thanks!
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 2:44 PM
Wow thx! Just what I needed for my Cult CLub! :-D
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Nov 2023 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tipoual
Hi! I have a big problem, I own every pack but it’s seems to be transparent in cas… Did someone have the mesh or something to see if I can correct this.
Thanks!

I managed to fix it by extracting the original meshes from the game using Sims 4 Studio, opening the files in Blender 2.70 and merging the mesh for the collar and the rest of the robe, and then importing the edited meshes into the .package files. I did that for every LOD
Instructor
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2023 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SchlockTheGreat
I managed to fix it by extracting the original meshes from the game using Sims 4 Studio, opening the files in Blender 2.70 and merging the mesh for the collar and the rest of the robe, and then importing the edited meshes into the .package files. I did that for every LOD

Great! Is it ok for you to share it, please ?
Thank you!