Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Colorful Sparkly Eyes (Infant Update)

by Serpentia Posted 22nd Dec 2019 at 6:16 PM - Updated 29th Apr 2023 at 6:48 PM by Serpentia : Infant Update and excessive sparkle effect applied to all restrictions

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2019 at 10:18 PM
Wow, great idea!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2019 at 10:32 PM
This is so cool! I wasn't sure I was gonna get them, until I saw they actually sparkle! I love it!! I can hardly wait to try it out on my sims. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2019 at 11:21 PM
Omg I'm in love! I really like the pink shirt and earrings the blonde girl has in the first pic. Is that CC too?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 2:54 AM
Can we possibly get a default edition?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bunny8093
Omg I'm in love! I really like the pink shirt and earrings the blonde girl has in the first pic. Is that CC too?

Thank you! I'm glad you like them The pink shirt is a maxis shirt from the pack "Cool Kitchen" and the earrings is CC - Sakura earrings by S-Club :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ReeceBar
Can we possibly get a default edition?

Default? can you elaborate? Is it default maxis eyes made with sparkles or perhaps more natural eye-colors that you wish for? :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Serpentia
Default? can you elaborate? Is it default maxis eyes made with sparkles or perhaps more natural eye-colors that you wish for? :D

I suppose a more natural one, would really love to see them on other sims, I always go for default mainly to keep consistency with the sims in the world ya know?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ReeceBar
I suppose a more natural one, would really love to see them on other sims, I always go for default mainly to keep consistency with the sims in the world ya know?

I have already planned to make the more natural colored theme of the sparkly eyes, but with christmas and new years coming up, It can take a little while for the follow-up :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 11:21 PM
I downloaded all your eyes that don't replace anything xD This should be fun :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Oct 2021 at 9:10 PM
Obrigado por compartilhar.