Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recreation of Ariana Grande's Iconic "Mean Girls" Outfit in the "Thank U, Next" Music Video

by Jawusa Posted 1st Jan 2020 at 10:50 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2020 at 11:28 AM by Jawusa

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2020 at 2:36 AM
It's Sims recreating Ariana Grande recreating Mean Girls lol, love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2020 at 5:19 AM
So pretty!
Alchemist
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 1:37 PM
The dress is not an Ariana Grande reference, it's a Mean Girls reference. Ariana did that whole scene, outifts included, to pay homage to the iconic christmas performance scene from the movie Mean Girls

what does his name even mean?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 7:22 PM
this isn't ariana's outfit, it's from mean girls
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2020 at 8:37 PM
@ZenGarden
@superjunior22

Thanks for the clarification, lol! I updated the upload text a little. I knew that she was inspired by a movie for this particular scene, but I forgot which one.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 2:46 AM
Pantyhose would look so much better on this outfit.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 11:05 PM
I made the music video in Sims 2 a year ago, lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbV_3NgQZjo
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 1:24 AM
@sims2ultralover5

Oh, wow! You‘ve put so much work in it to make it as close as possible to the original. You‘ve achieved that very well!

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
The dress is not an Ariana Grande reference, it's a Mean Girls reference. Ariana did that whole scene, outifts included, to pay homage to the iconic christmas performance scene from the movie Mean Girls

Does that age us? I was like "No, that's a Mean Girls reference, not Ariana Grande!"