Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlimited Dishwasher

by tecnic Posted 11th Jan 2020 at 7:18 PM - Updated 28th Feb 2022 at 12:59 PM by tecnic

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 6:31 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jan 2020 at 9:39 AM
Thank you for this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 3:08 AM
Thank you so much! It works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 4:36 PM
thank you! can't wait to try it in my game. i get so tired of them washing dishes in the bathroom sink.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 9:21 PM
I think I will give this one a shot and see how it goes..
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2020 at 10:54 PM
Hi and thanks!! I seem to not be able to see this mod working though.
Scenario: Counter has a Dishwasher inside it. A sink is nearby. I instruct the sim to "clean up" their leftovers and the dirty/used dish is scraped off into the trash then placed into the dishwasher successfully! However, when immediately after that, I instruct the sim to "clean up" another dirty/used dish, the sim walks over to and uses the sink. The expected result is for the sim to open the dishwasher again and place the second dish into it. Any advice?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by penchaotic
Hi and thanks!! I seem to not be able to see this mod working though.
Scenario: Counter has a Dishwasher inside it. A sink is nearby. I instruct the sim to "clean up" their leftovers and the dirty/used dish is scraped off into the trash then placed into the dishwasher successfully! However, when immediately after that, I instruct the sim to "clean up" another dirty/used dish, the sim walks over to and uses the sink. The expected result is for the sim to open the dishwasher again and place the second dish into it. Any advice?

i haven't had this issue myself but i have wash dishes in sink autonomy turned off using scumbumbo's SCAM mod. try that out if you don't mind sink autonomy off

ill turn back on sink autonomy in my game and see if i can find a solution to that if you really don't want that autonomy off yourself
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 2:14 AM
I'm glad you created this. I was using LittleMsSams EcoDishwasher Mod, but it keep glitching. So I will give this one a try and let you know my results.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 5:01 PM
Could you please update this mod? I got BE about it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2021 at 6:00 PM
Default shouldn't need updating
Quote: Originally posted by {Lorea}
Could you please update this mod? I got BE about it.

i've no issues with this in my main game or my test game
and no code in its tuning has changed since updates

have you any other mods that might use the same tuning files? if so it would most likely conflict
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Jul 2021 at 6:04 PM
Default same
Quote: Originally posted by uhriahx
I'm glad you created this. I was using LittleMsSams EcoDishwasher Mod, but it keep glitching. So I will give this one a try and let you know my results.

i was using that too but had glitches also and is slightly different where in that one they put dishes in until its full then runs it. with my big family's was still waiting for it to finish once it was going is why i made this one so the dishwasher never actually starts thats' why no waiting. im too impatient lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Feb 2022 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by uhriahx

yeah i had same problem with that mod i use a lot of her mods but that one i didn't like plus it wasn't quite what i wanted thats exactly why i made this one for myself then i though i'd share it in case anyone else had same problem
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 3:21 AM
Still good?
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Aug 2022 at 4:27 AM
Just tested in-game, unfortunately I could not load more than 1 dish. It went into dish-washing cycle with green light as usual, but then every next dish I dragged onto the dishwasher, it would just put it on the counter above.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Sep 2022 at 9:20 PM
Much needed mod! Thank you. Does it still work for patch 1.91?