Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Aussie Sleeper

by joandsarah77 Posted 21st Jan 2020 at 4:15 AM - Updated 21st Jan 2020 at 2:10 PM by joandsarah77

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 4:55 AM
so cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 8:17 PM
Thanks. These are adorable. Also added incentive to get my game running properly again.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Feb 2020 at 4:10 AM
So cute! I'm having an issue with getting the package to open. Not sure if anyone else has had issues, but I'm getting this error 'The structure of the archive is damaged.' - have not seen on any of my other downloads.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Feb 2020 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by @TheDukenator
So cute! I'm having an issue with getting the package to open. Not sure if anyone else has had issues, but I'm getting this error 'The structure of the archive is damaged.' - have not seen on any of my other downloads.

Do you need to update your unzipping program? That can happen if you are useing an older vertion than what I zipped it up with.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Feb 2020 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Do you need to update your unzipping program? That can happen if you are useing an older vertion than what I zipped it up with.

I have the most up to date version of my StuffIt Expander (version 16). It's about a year old now - so very possible.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2023 at 12:02 AM
The link in the description has only one file from CH's baby outfit mod, but you actually need 2 files to make it work. This zip has both: https://www.mediafire.com/file/elvo...+Outfit+Mod.zip