Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Old World Mansion ~ 11 Bedroom/9 Bathroom Estate

by CatherineTCJD Posted 31st Jan 2020 at 10:06 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2020 at 10:34 PM by CatherineTCJD

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 3:52 AM
Swanky Cat :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 3:25 PM
Flamboyant
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 8:06 PM
WOW this is so beautiful! Love the "Grotto" area. That front hall and the big windows in the front are great. Thank you
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Feb 2020 at 8:16 PM
Thank you ALL for commenting! *does happy dance*

I'm really glad you like it

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 5:29 PM
Hey!! So I downloaded this lot and all of the CC needed for it, but when I placed it in my neighborhood and clicked on it my screen just kept loading and loading.... for over 10 minutes. I eventually had to ctrl+alt+delete it and close out the Sims that way. Any idea why that could be?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 7:26 PM
I've had that happen before after installing new CC. Here's a few things you can try...
- With the new CC installed, try loading a house you've successfully played before. If that works, try loading this one again.
- Make sure all the new CC was installed correctly (like the stairs - did you get their script files?)
- Maybe the download corrupted itself? So, try redownloading - and reinstalling JUST the house (with the Sims2Pack Installer.) Then, bulldoze the first one and put down the new one before trying to enter again.

Good luck! Let me know how it goes

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 10:08 PM
Looks great, but too much CC for me, have had problems recently with that lol....
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
I've had that happen before after installing new CC. Here's a few things you can try...
- With the new CC installed, try loading a house you've successfully played before. If that works, try loading this one again.
- Make sure all the new CC was installed correctly (like the stairs - did you get their script files?)
- Maybe the download corrupted itself? So, try redownloading - and reinstalling JUST the house (with the Sims2Pack Installer.) Then, bulldoze the first one and put down the new one before trying to enter again.

Good luck! Let me know how it goes

Thank you so much! I'll try this when I get home. I bet it was the scripts files for the stairs - for some reason I didn't think I needed them. Thanks again!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 4th Feb 2020 at 9:46 PM
Wow...magnificent!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 10:13 AM
A practical and well-considered mansion. Not too many of those. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 3:22 PM
The 'attic flex space' has me very amused Lovely build as always!