Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jae Wook Kyoung

by WatermelonSandal Posted 14th Feb 2020 at 12:54 PM - Updated 27th Feb 2020 at 7:49 AM by WatermelonSandal

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2020 at 7:55 PM
Beautiful Sim
Space Pony
#3 Old 14th Feb 2020 at 9:24 PM
Quote:
These [sliders] are not required if you are playing this Sim normally, but they are required if you plan on editing the Sim in CAS, or using the rewards cheat
Not true.
Quote: Originally posted by Nopke, in descriptions of his sliders
since Sims' files do not contain any information about used sliders, Sims created by using custom sliders will be displayed properly and can be edited without problems even if you don't have these sliders installed

By the way, an interesting face sculpt – that's why I've decided to see this thread.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2020 at 9:29 PM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 14th Feb 2020 at 9:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nopke
Not true.

By the way, an interesting face sculpt – that's why I've decided to see this thread.

Thanks for the info.
Space Pony
#5 Old 14th Feb 2020 at 9:48 PM Last edited by Nopke : 14th Feb 2020 at 9:50 PM. Reason: a lost quote
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
In that case would I be okay to remove the list of sliders?
@WatermelonSandal It's nice when someone mentions tools or mods used to make their own creation. The author of those is pleased and other creators can benefit from tools they didn't know before.