Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Solar Eyes (Infant Update)

by Serpentia Posted 28th Feb 2020 at 3:28 PM - Updated 29th Apr 2023 at 6:52 PM by Serpentia : Infant Update

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 8:19 PM
Very cool eyes.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Mar 2022 at 5:15 PM
Hello, thank you for these marvelous eyes!
I use them for my take at wow-like elves, so I... tried to make them glow more intensely, and not only the iris. Since I have zero experience with modding and using Sims4studio... I quickly found myself lost. If it is not to much asked, could you maybe explain to me what I need to do to enhance the glow?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noranum
Hello, thank you for these marvelous eyes!
I use them for my take at wow-like elves, so I... tried to make them glow more intensely, and not only the iris. Since I have zero experience with modding and using Sims4studio... I quickly found myself lost. If it is not to much asked, could you maybe explain to me what I need to do to enhance the glow?

Oh, that sounds exciting! I am sorry I never saw your message, I assume that this reply is way too late now, but I will try my best to explain coherently for you, in case you can still use it If you want the color to be more intense, the color itself on the color filters/channels have to be an actual brighter color. Black can not glow, gray has glow, bute the glow is weaker than white. Basically the color brightness determines the glow.
As for glowing or sparkling is entirely relying on the alpha filter/channel, so make sure not to touch this

I'm sorry it was so late, but I hope it can be of help somehow. Cheers :D