Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

YA Workout Wear

by kmercer1 Posted 18th May 2005 at 6:12 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
#2 Old 18th May 2005 at 7:23 PM
:clap: (again) Like all six! I especially appreciate your grouping all the downloads into one.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd May 2005 at 12:00 AM
omg! i love them!....
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd May 2005 at 4:46 AM
I love them! thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 1:18 AM
nice
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:58 AM
i really like them, but if you could add a white lining to the end of the top i think it would look more real, the boobs don't seem to have any support
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 4:57 AM
They wouldn't... would they? I don't think sim boobs need support... they just kinda sit there, where they are, unmoving. :screwy: As always, if you don't like it, don't download it, but thanks for the constructive critisism... I'm not an expert.
#8 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 12:14 AM
O.o so cute! and thank you for grouping them all in one file too!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 4:10 AM
Finally!!! I am sooo glad to get some new workout gear for my college sims! I love that you put all of them in one zip.

"I know! What would have hapened if I never fell into the freezer-doodle and came to the future-jiggy?"-"That question is less stupid, although you asked it in a profoundly stupid manner"
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:00 AM
uh i havent checked yet but in case you didnt put these in athletic then you should oherwisetheyre great
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:50 PM
Where is the mesh file???
I extracted these files to my 'Downloads' folder and they did not show up in the game. Probably because they need the mesh.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 1:32 AM
I've downloaded some of your content, and I have to say I really like how you post up the files. You just make it so easy for people. Thanks for the consideration and keep up the good work.