Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated - Flowers + Bumblebees

by Bakie Posted 20th Mar 2020 at 4:30 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2022 at 11:27 AM by Bakie

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 5:34 PM
This is awesome! Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 7:00 PM
Wow, wow, wow! Looks so incredibly real! Wonderful, lovely work!!! Already DLed it. :DDD THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 7:54 PM
These are beautiful, I love all the colors! Thanks so much for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 8:51 AM
That's simply fantastic! And it's a great idea to combine the flowers with your walk-through grass! Thank you so much! You really made my weekend!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 8:53 AM
So very beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 12:19 PM
How wonderful! This should allow me to recreate my childhood memories of meadows filled with those flowers. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 1:52 PM
Bakie i love these, you are wonderful. It brings our game alive. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 12:22 AM
Oh, this is a wonderful idea!!! Great job!!! Now if only there were birds in the trees.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 2:16 AM
This really great! Thank you! As a side note, these bees don't have anger issues like the beehive bees, right?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 9:25 AM
what a wonderful addition to the garden!
I love Sims 4 and your downloads enrich this game so much more. My Sims' garden is exploding with life. Beautiful butterflies, dancing through the air, squirrels, playfully run across the lawn, curiously hold their noses up, fish gracefully jump out of the water to catch dragonflies that hover delicately over the pond. Cute frogs frolic in the water, one or the other jumps from their own lily pad with a loud splash into the water. Oh my God i love all of your downloads, you are the master of animations, my hero, you are so incredibly talented, all this hard work and these wonderful downloads, I can't get enough of them, thank you so much for sharing it with us , and you enrich the garden of my Sims so much, and bring them to life!

and now these fluffy little bumblebees buzzing all over the swaying flowers, so wonderful, thank you very much for this wonderful download. I hope for many more, wonderful, wonderful additions to my garden : )
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 5:43 PM
Saw this on youtube yesterday and had to get it! I love how you help bring life to the world and this is just so dang adorable
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 7:37 PM
These are simply wonderful!!!! Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 8:27 PM
Thank you so much! I love all of your downloads -- the game is so much more enjoyable because of you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 9:05 AM
Great dear Bakie, many thanks for the sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Mar 2020 at 7:00 PM Last edited by neuroticonelly : 27th Mar 2020 at 7:02 PM. Reason: part of my comment was left out
Not working for me
For some reason, it's not working in my game. I watched your video to make sure I did everything right. Maybe it's conflicting with another mod?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 11:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DAJSims
This is awesome! Thank you!
You're welcome!

Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Wow, wow, wow! Looks so incredibly real! Wonderful, lovely work!!! Already DLed it. :DDD THANK YOU!
Thanks Helene!

Quote: Originally posted by bshag4lv
These are beautiful, I love all the colors! Thanks so much for sharing!
You're welcome and thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
That's simply fantastic! And it's a great idea to combine the flowers with your walk-through grass! Thank you so much! You really made my weekend!
I'm happy to hear that! I hope you already made good use of them?

Quote: Originally posted by bienchen83
So very beautiful.
Thank you!!

Quote: Originally posted by trisgod
How wonderful! This should allow me to recreate my childhood memories of meadows filled with those flowers. Thank you so much!
Thank you Trisgod! Have fun recreating!

Quote: Originally posted by sharonb77
Bakie i love these, you are wonderful. It brings our game alive. Thank you so much.
You're welcome and thank you for the kind words!

Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
Oh, this is a wonderful idea!!! Great job!!! Now if only there were birds in the trees.
Thank you! I do have plans for some more birds (besides the already available pigeons and crows).

Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
This really great! Thank you! As a side note, these bees don't have anger issues like the beehive bees, right?
Haha, no they haven't. Also because they're bumblebees which can sting, but won't do that very often in real life. I do have some plans for the bees too though.

Quote: Originally posted by Lady of the Moon
what a wonderful addition to the garden!
I love Sims 4 and your downloads enrich this game so much more. My Sims' garden is exploding with life. Beautiful butterflies, dancing through the air, squirrels, playfully run across the lawn, curiously hold their noses up, fish gracefully jump out of the water to catch dragonflies that hover delicately over the pond. Cute frogs frolic in the water, one or the other jumps from their own lily pad with a loud splash into the water. Oh my God i love all of your downloads, you are the master of animations, my hero, you are so incredibly talented, all this hard work and these wonderful downloads, I can't get enough of them, thank you so much for sharing it with us , and you enrich the garden of my Sims so much, and bring them to life!
and now these fluffy little bumblebees buzzing all over the swaying flowers, so wonderful, thank you very much for this wonderful download. I hope for many more, wonderful, wonderful additions to my garden : )
Thank you very much for your kind words! I do have to say that all animations are made by EA/Maxis and already part of the game but in most cases not that visible and not placeable for us 'The Sims players'. Most of them can be found in the different Sims worlds on certain locations, but I do have to admit that I haven't found all of those places either. Maybe also as some only spawn at certain times.
I will continu making these animations to be placeable by the community though as part of an object or as invisible objects with the effects attached to them. They can really add this realism to our lots that we can't add without them. The way you describe your lot is the exact reason I make these kind of mods!

Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
Saw this on youtube yesterday and had to get it! I love how you help bring life to the world and this is just so dang adorable
You're welcome!

Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
These are simply wonderful!!!! Thank you!!!
You're welcome!

Quote: Originally posted by MiffedTeradactyl
Thank you so much! I love all of your downloads -- the game is so much more enjoyable because of you!
That's great to hear! I hope to make many more in the future!

Quote: Originally posted by heidi137
Great dear Bakie, many thanks for the sharing
You're welcome and thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by neuroticonelly
For some reason, it's not working in my game. I watched your video to make sure I did everything right. Maybe it's conflicting with another mod?
I don't think the conflicting with another mod is the problem, but there're a few reasons it won't be working in your case:
Is your game fully up-to-date? Probably it is, so then we need to look at your settings. Be sure that you're not playing in laptop mode as this will prevent many effects to be shown. So is playing with low graphical settings. Medium settings will show most effects or a part of them(In this case maybe less bumblebees), but high settings is the absolutely recommended of course.
If this isn't the problem on your side either, then it might be the season or time of the day you're playing in. Bumblebees might not spawn during the fall or winter or at night. Try using the weather machine from the Seasons pack to change the season to summer and see if on a bright day the bumblebees will start to appear. Other then that I can't think of any other reasons why they wouldn't show.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 9:10 AM
As always, your mods add life to our games. :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th Apr 2020 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
As always, your mods add life to our games.
Thanks Amber!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 7:01 PM
soooo gorgeous!! thank you Bakie !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 9:12 AM
amazing !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zemimsky
soooo gorgeous!! thank you Bakie !!

Quote: Originally posted by ishioma
amazing !
Thank you both!

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Apr 2020 at 2:39 PM
Hi Bakie! I have a question about walking through flowers and grass. Is it possible to make it so all of them are walkable through by default, like a default override? Not a request, more of a hypothetical question! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd May 2020 at 2:50 PM
Thank you for all your hard work. I love your mods!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd May 2020 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asthehind
Hi Bakie! I have a question about walking through flowers and grass. Is it possible to make it so all of them are walkable through by default, like a default override? Not a request, more of a hypothetical question! Thanks.
Hello! No I don't think that will be possible as making objects walk-through works by changing the footprint and not all footprints use the same instance as they have different sizes and settings.

Page 1 of 2