Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Alien Head

by tklarenbeek Posted 9th Apr 2020 at 5:39 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 1:01 AM
Can any Sim use this? Or must the player select "Alien" in CAS when creating the Sim? I would like to think this is Alien unique so magic users, vampires, mermaids and no-occult Sims could not use it. Aliens don't seem to get much special things to make them worth playing for me. Then again, maybe they do have special ways and I just haven't played one long enough to figure that out?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Can any Sim use this? Or must the player select "Alien" in CAS when creating the Sim? I would like to think this is Alien unique so magic users, vampires, mermaids and no-occult Sims could not use it. Aliens don't seem to get much special things to make them worth playing for me. Then again, maybe they do have special ways and I just haven't played one long enough to figure that out?

Any Sim can use it, no matter the age or occult. I've always felt more options is better, since some people might want to make something like vampiric aliens for example. You don't have to worry about non-aliens using this morph though if you don't want that, it's set to not appear on randomly generated Sims. The only way you can have a Sim with this morph is if you manually put it on them in CAS.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 3:11 AM
This is really cool, though I'm curious if there is a "Eyes Only" version in the works, as I like to create my Grey aliens with a bit more of a human face and head, it's just I cant get the eyes large enough.

Check out my Patreon, I feature Artwork and Short Stories and Bio's about my own Personal Multiverse, as well as some CC I'll share for early release (nothing major right now though, Mainly just recategorized Maxis Content).

Become a Patron!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 9:00 AM
Thanks for this. There's so many un-realistic alien heads out there, consumers need the real deal.
Just out of curiosity, what exactly did you base this on?
Did you get laser scans of actual space aliens?
If so, can I get their contact info? I have some more modeling work for them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 9:36 AM
SOOO COOL! Thank You!!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 2:53 PM
As the Great Abraham Lincoln once said, "That's lit Bro"

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Forum Resident
#8 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tklarenbeek
Any Sim can use it, no matter the age or occult. I've always felt more options is better, since some people might want to make something like vampiric aliens for example. You don't have to worry about non-aliens using this morph though if you don't want that, it's set to not appear on randomly generated Sims. The only way you can have a Sim with this morph is if you manually put it on them in CAS.

OK. Thanks for responding so quickly!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 6:10 PM
WOOOW! I mean, REALLY! Wonderful work, thanks 4 sharing!!! I used to try that myself and failed … :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd May 2020 at 5:11 AM
I don't normally sign in on here much anymore, but had to. To stop by to say wow! You truly outdid yourself, this is some of the best talent I've ever seen. I've always felt the same way and wished we could have aliens based on the (Greys) extraterrestrials. Thank you so much! Truly! Now I can create the alien Elvis from Perfect Dark, haha you rock! This mod deserves an awarded or something.. seriously! I'm so excited for this! And I hardly ever get this happy! Thanks again!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd May 2020 at 4:04 PM Last edited by Simdrew1993 : 2nd May 2020 at 7:06 PM. Reason: Problem solved! YAY!
Ah, I seem to have an issue.. I'm using 7zip and it says failed to extract as archive... and I can't open the file either.

EDIT: Ah nevermind! Got it working, had to download a new version of 7zip then worked like a charm, thank you so much!

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th May 2020 at 12:53 PM
i love this soooo much!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 2:27 PM
oh my god im cyring this is peerfect