Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked - Wooden Fences

by Bakie Posted 10th Apr 2020 at 5:20 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 5:56 PM
Another excellent addition / improvement to the game. I think I'll try to recreate a couple of the scenes from "The Birds" with these.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 2:39 AM
This looks very interesting. The first thing that popped into my head was how much I wish EA would bring back horseback riding.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 4:30 AM
This fence is great! Thank you Bakie! I adore all of your Mods. I hope you are and your loved one are all doing well and staying healthy. ♥
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Apr 2020 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
Another excellent addition / improvement to the game. I think I'll try to recreate a couple of the scenes from "The Birds" with these.
Haha, very curious at the result!
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
This looks very interesting. The first thing that popped into my head was how much I wish EA would bring back horseback riding.
I think you're not the only one
Quote: Originally posted by MistyGem1010
This fence is great! Thank you Bakie! I adore all of your Mods. I hope you are and your loved one are all doing well and staying healthy. ♥
Thanks MistyGem, hope you fid it useful in your builds.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th May 2020 at 10:35 PM
These are beautiful! I build a lot of country homes so these will work great, thank you!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th May 2020 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by texasbohemian
These are beautiful! I build a lot of country homes so these will work great, thank you!!
You're welcome!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 2:32 AM
Now THIS will be super useful for me. Thank you Bakie!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Now THIS will be super useful for me. Thank you Bakie!
Haha, I'm so happy reading all these nice comments about how everything would fit that good in your game!

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
Haha, I'm so happy reading all these nice comments about how everything would fit that good in your game!

Well, it's true. Your Mods are really a must have for builds, making sceneries and etc. alive in game. For me, I think its's a must have for Storytellers and builders! :lovestruc

Just a lady who loves books, video games, cosplay and modeling! Feel free to add and befriend me: https://www.facebook.com/Nightingale211/
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Oct 2023 at 3:47 AM
Hello! I am trying to unlock some debug items for my own gameplay and was wondering if you could share with me how you do it? I was trying to do it with Sims 4 Studio but can't get it to work for the life of me! I just can't get the items to show up in-game no matter what I do. I would appreciate your help so so much as I've been trying (and failing) for hours
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amelia12345
Hello! I am trying to unlock some debug items for my own gameplay and was wondering if you could share with me how you do it? I was trying to do it with Sims 4 Studio but can't get it to work for the life of me! I just can't get the items to show up in-game no matter what I do. I would appreciate your help so so much as I've been trying (and failing) for hours
I've send you a message!