Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Woman Reading

by jessiuss Posted 12th Apr 2020 at 9:15 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2020 at 3:02 AM by jessiuss

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 8:19 AM
Thank you for this great painting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 5:47 PM
These are awesome.....if your open to requests, someone years ago did a set with portraits of our presidents, from the united states. Id love to see that set expanded, the first 20 presidents are already included. Or any portraits of world leaders of the past. I know there is a portrait of Napolean out there that is really nice. Id love a Winston Churchhill, Mussolini, Stalin, ect. Not that I support what some of those people did, I just love the history. About the only person who is off limits is Hitler, for obvious reasons.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joeciocco
These are awesome.....if your open to requests, someone years ago did a set with portraits of our presidents, from the united states. Id love to see that set expanded, the first 20 presidents are already included. Or any portraits of world leaders of the past. I know there is a portrait of Napoleon out there that is really nice. Id love a Winston Churchhill, Mussolini, Stalin, ect. Not that I support what some of those people did, I just love the history. About the only person who is off limits is Hitler, for obvious reasons.

I dont think ill do that cause i dont want to look at a bajillion old dead dudes for any amount of time really but that would make a good set. Thanks!