Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shelfish Slot Fixes

by nell-sims Posted 26th Apr 2020 at 5:15 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2023 at 5:06 PM by nell-sims : new items

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 6:01 PM
I love this! It always drives me crazy that so many items that should fit, don't fit on shelves, so thanks! :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Apr 2020 at 12:38 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 3:21 PM
Thank you so much to fixing this. I don't know what EA people were thinking when they did these slots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 4:17 PM
Altough I do not need it because I mostly play with CC, it is such an amazing mod! Thanks for sharing it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Apr 2020 at 4:32 PM
I think this mod would be so helpful when owning a retail <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 5:38 PM
I love this! Works great with the Eco living ALT drag. I just wish that we can ALT scale items now... the bracket double size thing makes it frustrating when you want a little bit... Great Mod.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 10:43 AM
Will this work without the whole list of SP and EP? I mean, is it set up so it WILL work with them, or so it NEEDS them to be ABLE to work at all?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cadh20000
Will this work without the whole list of SP and EP? I mean, is it set up so it WILL work with them, or so it NEEDS them to be ABLE to work at all?

I separated them so that you can use just the packs you have. Should work even if you drop in items you don't have in your game.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 8:38 PM
oh my goodness someone heard my prayers thanks thanks thanks thanks it's so amazing <3
I'm crying tears of joy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Aug 2020 at 7:12 AM
Thank thank thank!!! OMG I have been needing this for long!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 3:51 PM
Thank you for this! Being able to put up open shelves in a kitchen, but then only being able to place a Kava bowl on them, is irritating! Wishing appliances like the ice cream maker, popcorn maker, etc. could be stored sanely on a shelf too instead of taking up an entire counter block each!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simstherapy
Thank you for this! Being able to put up open shelves in a kitchen, but then only being able to place a Kava bowl on them, is irritating! Wishing appliances like the ice cream maker, popcorn maker, etc. could be stored sanely on a shelf too instead of taking up an entire counter block each!

This would be amazing. Drives me crazy that these have to take up space on counters.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 1:43 AM
Outstanding work.
Bravo - Absolutely Brilliant! Your Talent is so appreciated. Thank you so much for sharing.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 11:24 AM
This .. THIS is the mood of the day! a-m-a-z-i-n-g work, well done and thank you SO much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Oct 2020 at 2:41 AM
Just what we needed. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 10:51 PM
This is wonderful and very appreciated! One of my biggest pet peeves is objects that clearly would fit within a certain space cannot be used on appropriate sized-shelving. I don't know if you take requests, but I'll throw this example out there: The "Always Polished Nail Polish" from the base game that is physically a rather small object yet takes up a full-size space. This is a wonderful decorating quality-of-life mod and I'm so grateful to you for it. Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 5:55 PM
are you going to update this further for the newest packs? XOXO either way thank you for this mod!! I love it.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Jul 2021 at 10:58 PM
Thanks for the great mod, but I have to ask why you kept unedited files within the mod? As far as I can see you only edit the object catalog line?
Keeping all the other stuff in there will just make the mod more prone to conflicts with other mods or newer patches.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Slot Fixes - ALL MERGED - ignifex-CLEANED.zip (27.0 KB, 243 downloads)
Description: null
Inventor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 5:04 PM
Thank you very much!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 3:25 PM
Amazing mod! :lovestruc:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Oct 2022 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fissure
Thanks for the great mod, but I have to ask why you kept unedited files within the mod? As far as I can see you only edit the object catalog line?
Keeping all the other stuff in there will just make the mod more prone to conflicts with other mods or newer patches.

I was a noob, thanks for showing me the right way to do it lol. The main files are now fixed!