Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Medieval III" Fair Maiden Dress

by AdeLanaSP Posted 12th May 2020 at 7:32 PM - Updated 14th May 2020 at 6:40 AM by AdeLanaSP

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th May 2020 at 5:43 AM
So Talented! Thank you for wonderful dresses!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th May 2020 at 2:20 PM
Such dresses were exactly what I've been looking for for one of my neighborhoods. Thank you. Have you considered making similar ones for teens, elders or even children? They tend to have way less selection in that regard.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th May 2020 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katerina Petrova
Such dresses were exactly what I've been looking for for one of my neighborhoods. Thank you. Have you considered making similar ones for teens, elders or even children? They tend to have way less selection in that regard.

I found only a mesh for an adult woman, since I did only repainting the mesh, I can not make such dresses for a different age. You can only apply these dresses to elders and students, as this age uses the same mesh. This needs to be done in SimPe, if you need it, I can do it separately and give a link in PM.