Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Minecraft Block Poof

by jessiuss Posted 9th Jun 2020 at 4:42 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2020 at 9:41 PM by jessiuss : more colors

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 8:48 AM
Very original, love them : )
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 10:45 AM
Oh my god I love it! Are you thinking of adding more swatches? I think leaves and obsidian would be pretty cool
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 5:31 PM
I could totally use these for a Sim who loves gaming! They're super cool!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2020 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannePlays
Oh my god I love it! Are you thinking of adding more swatches? I think leaves and obsidian would be pretty cool

sry for the delay i was lazy about taking pictures BUT i added 3 more swatches, 'leaves' , 'obsidian' and 'sponge.'
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Aug 2020 at 3:06 PM
The file seems to be missing.

= luthienrising (on the Forums and AHQ)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Aug 2020 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shelleny
The file seems to be missing.

whoops, its back now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Aug 2021 at 3:29 PM Last edited by Warentea : 10th Sep 2021 at 6:48 PM.
Since I play Minecraft with modes that I put myself from my initiative from minecraft.buzz the game has become much more attractive, especially with the fact that after some time since the game have appeared and different blocks such as wool or other fluffy materials, which I like how it looks in the game and is something more memorable. A "command block" is an item available in the game world, inside which a specific command is stored. I like that for learning the game, different guides can quickly help understand the game and its complete learning.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th May 2023 at 4:40 AM
These are so cute, I might have to buy Spa Day!