Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gentle Trait

by Lazurite Posted 18th Jun 2020 at 4:21 PM - Updated 28th Oct 2021 at 1:43 PM by Lazurite : Removed +1,000 version and added conflict with a new trait of mine.

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 6:09 PM
great Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 7:51 PM
This is so nice. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 1:51 AM
Thank you for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 5:52 PM
Thank you! Oh, wait! Serious later the same day: Conflicts with Goofball, Childish have been implemented. You can do it! DO IT! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JkwanP
Thank you! Oh, wait! Serious later the same day: Conflicts with Goofball, Childish have been implemented. You can do it! DO IT! :D

...whet?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 11:33 PM Last edited by Luvs2Read : 4th Sep 2020 at 4:24 AM.
Thank you for this! Is it compatible with Sept 2020 update? Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvs2Read
Thank you for this! Is it compatible with Sept 2020 update? Thanks again!

I'm not sure, but I'm no longer updating this trait, effective today. Sorry...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 2:56 AM
Hm... should I make the tense broadcaster a scared one, or no?
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 1:48 PM
Hi! I love this trait, but unfortunately when I have it in my game, I can't open the profile of any sim (including pets). Could that be fixed? Thank you for the otherwise lovely trait!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lazurite
Hm... should I make the tense broadcaster a scared one, or no?

If you do ever decide to update this mod again you should, I think that sounds like an awesome idea.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 5th Sep 2021 at 7:19 AM
my wife is gentle, and this is perfect!

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2021 at 9:45 PM
Just wanted to say that this is one of my FAVORITE traits. I give it to half of my Sims. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jun 2022 at 2:33 PM
Absolutly love this trait, but think it need an update according to better exeptions (
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Mar 2023 at 1:52 AM
i hope you update some mods! i do not know if some of your trait mods are broken! i love ur mods! :>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th May 2023 at 8:39 AM
My absolute favourite custom trait for TS4. It's a shame that you won't be updating it anymore, but it's understandable. I know Vicky Sims has been updating it, but I don't want to add the hundred other custom traits in order to get it back and, tbh, I dislike the new icon they gave it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Jan 2024 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elegant-Faults
My absolute favourite custom trait for TS4. It's a shame that you won't be updating it anymore, but it's understandable. I know Vicky Sims has been updating it, but I don't want to add the hundred other custom traits in order to get it back and, tbh, I dislike the new icon they gave it.

Good news! I'm back into Sims modding now! I'm currently busy with something else, BUT will get to this as soon as I can, because your comment made me so happy!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jan 2024 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lazurite
Good news! I'm back into Sims modding now! I'm currently busy with something else, BUT will get to this as soon as I can, because your comment made me so happy!

Ooh, how exciting! I look forward to the brand new update! :D