Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rattan Furniture Set

by enable_llamas Posted 1st Aug 2020 at 8:29 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 9:29 PM
Squeeeeeal!!! These are so gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see them in game!! GREAT JOB! ALL THE HIGH FIVES!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 11:55 PM
These look amazing! Thanks for your hard work!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 12:26 AM
Wow! This is gorgeous! Downloading and can't wait to see this in game! Thanks!
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 1:05 AM
I don't have Sims 3 installed anymore, but I just wanted to let you know how much I LOVE your set!
Incredible work
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 1:08 AM
I'm so in love with this set! :lovestruc Thank you so much for creating it and sharing it with us I have been wanting a rattan bed in my game FOR AGES!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 3:17 AM
These are very pretty and awesome quality! Good to see some good cc being created for sims 3 still!!! ♥
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 12:25 PM
These are lovely! Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 2:30 PM
utter perfection :lovestruc
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 6:46 PM
Beautiful set!!! Thanks!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 8:17 PM
Absolutely spectacular!!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 8:22 PM
Breathtaking work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2020 at 9:35 PM
Love it!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 4:37 AM
Very nice thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 1:53 AM
Really nice design and overall look that is beachy vibe but modern chic twist
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 4:05 PM
such a breathtaking :lovestruc amazing work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 11:45 PM
Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 12:08 PM
Thank you guys, glad you enjoy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 2:55 AM Last edited by janicekristy : 13th Feb 2021 at 5:58 AM.
Hi, this is a beautiful creation...I have just started to play sims 3 again and am happy to come across this lovely work. Could you possibly add the trees and the ceiling lamp to a download so that we can also have those wonderful items? Please consider it. Also, where is the cover for the bed? I am unable to locate it...are we supposed to find our own covers? I don't know how to create custom content, please share the cover for the bed. Thank you so much for reading.
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Feb 2021 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by janicekristy
Hi, this is a beautiful creation...I have just started to play sims 3 again and am happy to come across this lovely work. Could you possibly add the trees and the ceiling lamp to a download so that we can also have those wonderful items? Please consider it. Also, where is the cover for the bed? I am unable to locate it...are we supposed to find our own covers? I don't know how to create custom content, please share the cover for the bed. Thank you so much for reading.

Hello, the plants plus lamp aren't my creations, you can find the ceiling lamp by ATS3 here; one of the plants is a TS4 conversion by Mochasims - Dine Out Rubber Tree; the palm in the preview is a standalone object by Suza/SimplyStyling, backup here (you need palm 07) on top of one of these planters. I've placed in on a omsp resizer to make it smaller in the pics, it's actually bigger normally.

About the beds, are you looking for the decorative blankets or the whole mattress? Separated (fully functional) mattresses can be found at ATS3 here. Deco blankets - double & single.

Hope it helps and welcome back to ts3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 5:40 AM
Thank you so much for replying to me. You are an amazing creator and I thank you for all you do to make the sims 3 more enjoyable for us players. I know making custom content is very time-consuming for you. Please, stay safe and Thanks again.