Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 3:17 PM Last edited by TheSpeaker : 6th Aug 2020 at 4:52 PM.
Default Help: Editing/translating an existing career mod
Hi there, I'm hoping this is the right place to ask for this. I found a Sims 4 Career I really like but it's not available in English. I've contacted the creator but they haven't been around in months.
This career is pretty in depth and involves career rewards etc, but I don't need to edit anything other than the text from French to English. I can pretty much only speak English, so I don't mind google translating it all and then revising it until it makes sense, but I'm completely new to modding and wouldn't even know where to start. I have no intention of re-uploading it anywhere, I just want to use it myself. Could anyone help with advice? Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 7:38 PM
There are tutorials if you search. Here is one: https://www.srslysims.net/2019/03/h...om-content.html

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 9:48 AM
This suggestion worked perfectly, thanks for your help!