Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Louis XIV Armchair

by TheJim07 Posted 27th Aug 2020 at 7:41 PM - Updated 2nd May 2021 at 2:05 PM by TheJim07

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Aug 2020 at 8:16 PM
Love this! Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Aug 2020 at 6:46 AM
This is so gorgeous! Thank you very, very much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Aug 2020 at 5:30 PM
the fabric is stunning and looks so vibrant! Thank you for your hard work - my style is a little more casual in the game, but the work you do is so gorgeous that I have to have it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Aug 2020 at 7:35 PM
This will be awesome for my Victorian parlor. Thank you!
Retired Staff Member
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 6:36 AM
Gorgeous!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Mar 2021 at 7:38 PM
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 9:55 PM
I love this chair! But there are some issues in game. It shows up in both dining and living chairs. It will not connect to the bubble blower which takes living chairs. And it won't turn to connect at every spot at games and card tables which take dining chairs. The do connect beautifully to chess sets. Wish there was one that matched perfectly. I love to match this with the end table in the baroque set. The Fin table. They fit together so beautifully! Thank you for all of your hard work.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by celticlass64
I love this chair! But there are some issues in game. It shows up in both dining and living chairs. It will not connect to the bubble blower which takes living chairs. And it won't turn to connect at every spot at games and card tables which take dining chairs. The do connect beautifully to chess sets. Wish there was one that matched perfectly. I love to match this with the end table in the baroque set. The Fin table. They fit together so beautifully! Thank you for all of your hard work.

Actually it was cloned from a dining chair but I put it in the living chairs category too. So it's normal that it appears in both categories. I think it can't connect with bubbles shower because it was cloned from a dining chair but it's strange that it can't connect with cards table.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th May 2021 at 11:29 AM
Nice! :gjob:
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 11:55 PM
I love the colors you have used here, but they don't match anything. I wanted to use your bench and stool in my dining room, but I had to use either white or off white (I went with off white), but I really wanted to use blue. All three objects have such beautiful blues, and I would love to be able to use them. Then, I could even use them in my living room. This is my favorite piece you have ever created! And it looks amazing mixed with the Finn end table. Ahhh. Seeing them together brings peace to my soul and joy to my heart!
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by celticlass64
I love the colors you have used here, but they don't match anything. I wanted to use your bench and stool in my dining room, but I had to use either white or off white (I went with off white), but I really wanted to use blue. All three objects have such beautiful blues, and I would love to be able to use them. Then, I could even use them in my living room. This is my favorite piece you have ever created! And it looks amazing mixed with the Finn end table. Ahhh. Seeing them together brings peace to my soul and joy to my heart!

@celticlass64 Yes I know I have to remake my stool and bench. I think I found my morning project ^^.
Thank you for all your kind messages <3. I would love to see the rooms you made with my CC :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Mar 2023 at 2:37 PM
Thanks for this!