Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Poker Player Trait

by Caradriel Posted 10th Sep 2020 at 1:08 PM - Updated 26th Jul 2021 at 5:29 PM by Caradriel : Updated for Cottage Living

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Sep 2020 at 2:31 AM
Love the mod!
I think maybe it'd make more sense if the "Cheater!" moodlet would be angry instead of uncomfortable, and the "A bad Poker hand" would be sad instead of angry, though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Allinxter
Love the mod!
I think maybe it'd make more sense if the "Cheater!" moodlet would be angry instead of uncomfortable, and the "A bad Poker hand" would be sad instead of angry, though.

Yes it's a great idea! I will modify these two buffs! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 9:21 PM
I hope this will be a nice complimenting trait to KW's Explore mod :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 9:16 PM
Nice. Wonder how it works with Sabaac
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 4:08 AM
I've been using KawaiiStacie's Explore Mod, which has a gambling skill in it. So far this looks like it will be better. One of my major complaints with hers is the fact that I need a CC table just to play poker and it only has one swatch(I'm about to look into fixing this at least). Between the more features and the hope that yours won't have the problem with the table, I'm excited to try this one out!

[EDIT]: I'd love to see some connectivity between Explore mod and this as well, but don't expect it. I'll be excited enough just with this. I can live without her rabbit hole gambling and phone app. As long as we still win/loose monies for our poor(or fortuitous) sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _xKindredxSoulsx_
I've been using KawaiiStacie's Explore Mod, which has a gambling skill in it. So far this looks like it will be better. One of my major complaints with hers is the fact that I need a CC table just to play poker and it only has one swatch(I'm about to look into fixing this at least). Between the more features and the hope that yours won't have the problem with the table, I'm excited to try this one out!

[EDIT]: I'd love to see some connectivity between Explore mod and this as well, but don't expect it. I'll be excited enough just with this. I can live without her rabbit hole gambling and phone app. As long as we still win/loose monies for our poor(or fortuitous) sims.

Thank you for your comment!
I plan to update this mod later and some things will change
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th May 2021 at 9:22 AM
I love this version. Since I am also fond of gambling in real life, it is very interesting for me. Today I will play something to remember.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 5:23 PM
This mod has been updated for the Cottage Living patch.
All my mods details are here : https://www.caradriel.com/mod-status/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Nov 2021 at 9:41 PM
I would like to try something new in poker