Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hazbin Hotel Outfits

by FieldsofFandoms Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:04 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:34 PM
hey, I can't download the Angel outfit, i get a "404 Not Found The file that you have requested could not be found." Other than that these look amazing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 4:23 AM
for me, these dresses are charming, I like them all, thank you very much for sharing them because they are wonderful, well done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 10:55 PM
Adorable! I love 'Hazbin Hotel'!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pantalanta
hey, I can't download the Angel outfit, i get a "404 Not Found The file that you have requested could not be found." Other than that these look amazing!

Hi! That's really weird, I've tried downloading it myself without issues, and the mods didn't mention any issues. When does this happen exactly? When you try to download the package? When you try to put it in the game?
Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 6:50 PM
I have the same problem as Pantalanta. I also have " 404 Not Found The file that you have requested could not be found" message when i press the download button. Can you maybe reupload the download of Angel's outfit? And if that doesn't work, try uploading it on mediaFire. Mediafire works almost in every case.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 4:40 PM
hello, I seem to have an issue with this custom content, for some reason angels outfit is displaced of some sorts, and my sims body becomes invisible, and parts of the texture of for instance his striped suit and boots are glitched all over the body. the rest of the characters do work as intended. I dont know if there are maybe known interactions with other mods, or that maybe a new update made it buggy?
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 2:38 PM
cant download angel
Quote: Originally posted by Pantalanta

when i want to download angek the website goes error 404
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 4:21 AM
Dude, N I C E