Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Valkittaz neighborhood

by angellasimmer Posted 28th Sep 2020 at 3:10 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 8:28 PM
Well done and very useful. Neither too small or too large with plenty of variety. Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by teafortwo
Well done and very useful. Neither too small or too large with plenty of variety. Thank you!

thank a lot, teafortwo,
I appreciate your constructive comment, I'll take it into account for future neighborhood maps.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 11:52 PM
Thanks for NOT including decorations! One of the reasons why I play The Sims 2 is because I like the loading times, and when people add a lot of decorations, it slows things down.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 1:57 AM
I agree with teafortwo about the size and variety, it looks very versatile. Thank you for sharing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 3:12 AM
Thank Corylea and AnMal.
Your comments help me for future publications.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 6:16 AM
Thanks for sharing this and it's going to be great as a shopping district in a BACC game or my apocalypse challenge.I actually do have a camera Mod for the town view installed and had it for some time.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
Thanks for sharing this and it's going to be great as a shopping district in a BACC game or my apocalypse challenge.I actually do have a camera Mod for the town view installed and had it for some time.

I'm happy to know that it is a great help for your goals, I can only say that you enjoy it and success with your personal challenges.